Question Hi, friends, I want to ask some questions about the character BDSM

maxiii

Reactions
Hi, friends, I want to ask some questions about the character BDSM
I know that the default pose of a character in VAM is Post.
I have an idea, such as restricting clothes. My initial idea was that I fixed the pose of the character in the VAM to be constrained, and then put the constraint clothing into it to complete what I wanted,But when I did this, I found a serious problem,After the constraint clothes are put on, they will be directly bound to the basic default pose,This makes all my subsequent postures useless, because the subsequent movements will cause a bug in the "restraint"
So now I have another idea. Can I change the basic skeleton of the model in VAM?
Or can I put the poss in place and then wear clothes?
Or do you have any suggestions I'm very grateful for that

I'm assuming this is for clothes that wrap both arms together or something like that? Is it a clothing item you already have in daz?

Can you post a screenshot of what you are trying to import, I'm still not 100% clear what you are trying to do here.

If it's what I think you're asking, and I've never tried this, but you may be able to set your pose in daz with the clothing already fitted. Export the clothing as an obj, re-import, convert it to a figure and fit it to the posed model to get the bone rigging set to that position and save the subscene. Then set the same pose on a default person atom in vam and use the clothing creator to wrap to it. Not sure that it would work though.

Upvote 0
Or can I put the poss in place and then wear clothes?
Perhaps this is what you're looking for: Once you have set the pose, got into the clothing customization menu>physics and press "reset". I'm pretty sure the same thing can be accomplished with triggers.

This would be the same as setting the pose, then adding the clothes.

Upvote 0
I'm assuming this is for clothes that wrap both arms together or something like that? Is it a clothing item you already have in daz?

Can you post a screenshot of what you are trying to import, I'm still not 100% clear what you are trying to do here.

If it's what I think you're asking, and I've never tried this, but you may be able to set your pose in daz with the clothing already fitted. Export the clothing as an obj, re-import, convert it to a figure and fit it to the posed model to get the bone rigging set to that position and save the subscene. Then set the same pose on a default person atom in vam and use the clothing creator to wrap to it. Not sure that it would work though.
Unfortunately, this is impossible. I think this may be because the DAZ clothing in DUF format has been bound to the T-post in vam when it was added at the beginning of vam, so the following postures will make the clothing wrong.
The first picture is what I want
The third picture is my posture
Then there was an error loading the clothes
But I still thank you

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    61.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 2.png
    2.png
    181.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 3.png
    3.png
    118.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 4.png
    4.png
    106.2 KB · Views: 0
Upvote 0
DJ,post: 94110,member: 8 said:
也许这就是你正在寻找的:一旦你设置好姿势,进入服装定制菜单>物理,然后按“重置”。我很确定同样的事情可以用触发器来完成。

这与设置姿势,然后添加衣服是一样的。

It's a pity, but it still doesn't work
But thank you

Attachments

• 5.png
    5.png
    133 KB · Views: 0
Upvote 0
It's a pity, but it still doesn't work
But thank you
Perhaps this is what you're looking for: Once you have set the pose, got into the clothing customization menu>physics and press "reset". I'm pretty sure the same thing can be accomplished with triggers.

This would be the same as setting the pose, then adding the clothes.

Upvote 0
I wonder if VAM can do this. First, add a garment so that it will not be affected by the human skeleton, and then let the garment work on the skeleton after my character sets the POSE?

Upvote 0
Did you try to import it through the clothing creator in VAM with the figure already posed and click the "wrap to morphed verts" check box.
If that doesn't work i think your best option would be...

If you don't need it to move around very far, you could keep the version you wrapped to the T-pose and hide the characters arms and legs with this plugin and only have the head showing.

If you keep the feet and knees the same distance apart and don't move the arms very far you should be able to animate it without deforming it too much. The clothing will still be effected by morphs, so you could use belly bulge morphs to simulate the hands moving inside.

Upvote 0
Did you try to import it through the clothing creator in VAM with the figure already posed and click the "wrap to morphed verts" check box.
If that doesn't work i think your best option would be...

If you don't need it to move around very far, you could keep the version you wrapped to the T-pose and hide the characters arms and legs with this plugin and only have the head showing.

If you keep the feet and knees the same distance apart and don't move the arms very far you should be able to animate it without deforming it too much. The clothing will still be effected by morphs, so you could use belly bulge morphs to simulate the hands moving inside.
I think I can try it tomorrow,When I have good progress, I will share it!
thx!

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom