Featured Contributor
Reactions
Website
www.patreon.com
Twitter
ispinoxvam
Patreon
ispinox
I succesfully completed a scene with additionally 2 subscenes, made them to a new package. The package is now in the ''AddonPackagesBuilder'' folder and also works on a clean version.
Now my question is; do I upload these file all together to the HUB or is there a trick to make them to a single file.

1648295742865.png

Now my question is; do I upload these file all together to the HUB or is there a trick to make them to a single file.
Not sure what you mean by that... :unsure:

If you created package than there should be package inside AddonPackages folder (the usual place for .var packages).
AddonPackagesBuilder folder is only for building package (it's auto generated/populated as you build package inside VaM)

Final .var package is exported inside AddonPackages folder (once you finalize it inside package builder).

The package is now in the ''AddonPackagesBuilder'' folder and also works on a clean version.
How did you test this on a clean client? (i am not sure that you created actual package)

Upvote 0
How did you test this on a clean client? (i am not sure that you created actual package)

I don't know how I managed to make it work o_O
But thanks, found the file in the "AddonPackages".
One last question if you don't mind. Do I upload the x.var.depend.txt file too or does HUB detect dependencies automatically?

Upvote 0
Do I upload the x.var.depend.txt file too or does HUB detect dependencies automatically?
No need to upload depend.txt... it's just vam leftover, not used by hub.

meta.json inside package have all dependencies info,
if you created package without any issues (or manual meta edits),
there should be dependencies tab when you upload it

but whatever you do...please don't rename package afterwards, you can only manually bumb package version
reason: there is "expected" name stored inside meta and renaming it is gonna breaks that package (drop meta errors/fail to load)
some users learned that the hard way

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom