HeelAdjust2

Plugins HeelAdjust2

CheesyFX updated HeelAdjust2 with a new update entry:

v13 Fixes

• The scene plugin is now removed before saving a scene if all lights are off at that moment (big button showing) or if LightMeUp is disabled. This prevents producing an unwanted depenency.
    If you toggle the lights back on the scene plugin is added again.
  • The auto focus was not working after VaM startup until you reload the plugin. This only ocoured if you had set up the session plugin preset while this was active.
    I hate this auto restore shit. Fixed now, after like 5h :mad:

Read the rest of this update entry...

Apologies if this is already covered but I keep getting this error which doesnt allow me to load the plugin:

!> Compile of CheesyFX.HeelAdjust2.19:/Custom/Scripts/CheesyFX/HeelAdjust2/HeelAdjust2.cslist failed. Errors:
!> [CS1061]: Type `JSONStorableFloat' does not contain a definition for `SetInteractble' and no extension method `SetInteractble' of type `JSONStorableFloat' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference? in <Unknown> at [818, 23]

Any help or advice owuld be appreciated

Apologies if this is already covered but I keep getting this error which doesnt allow me to load the plugin:

!> Compile of CheesyFX.HeelAdjust2.19:/Custom/Scripts/CheesyFX/HeelAdjust2/HeelAdjust2.cslist failed. Errors:
!> [CS1061]: Type `JSONStorableFloat' does not contain a definition for `SetInteractble' and no extension method `SetInteractble' of type `JSONStorableFloat' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference? in <Unknown> at [818, 23]

Any help or advice owuld be appreciated
You have to update VaM :)

You have to update VaM :)

I've updated to the latest version still haveing problems:

I've updated to the latest version still haveing problems:

You probably did a mistake while updating. What does the version number in the game UI say?
1693928663969.png

Yes that is the version im on, both this plugin and your body language plug in throws up errors for me
Thing is, I know this error. Lot's of people had it before because the method "SetInteractble" (yes, including the typo) was introduced with a recent VaM update. There's definitely something wrong with your install.
I'd recommend checking the core integrity (launcher) or making a frech intstall.

Getting this error each time I load a scene:

Code:
!> Exception during RestoreFromLast of plugin#10_CheesyFX.HeelAdjust2: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at CheesyFX.HeelAdjust2.<Init>m__12 (Single val) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at JSONStorableFloat.InternalSetVal (Single f, Boolean doCallback) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at JSONStorableFloat.set_val (Single value) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at JSONStorableFloat.RestoreFromJSON (SimpleJSON.JSONClass jc, Boolean restorePhysical, Boolean restoreAppearance, Boolean setMissingToDefault) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at JSONStorable.RestoreFromJSON (SimpleJSON.JSONClass jc, Boolean restorePhysical, Boolean restoreAppearance, SimpleJSON.JSONArray presetAtoms, Boolean setMissingToDefault) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Atom.RestoreFromLast (.JSONStorable js) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Getting this error each time I load a scene:

Code:
!> Exception during RestoreFromLast of plugin#10_CheesyFX.HeelAdjust2: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at CheesyFX.HeelAdjust2.<Init>m__12 (Single val) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at JSONStorableFloat.InternalSetVal (Single f, Boolean doCallback) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at JSONStorableFloat.set_val (Single value) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at JSONStorableFloat.RestoreFromJSON (SimpleJSON.JSONClass jc, Boolean restorePhysical, Boolean restoreAppearance, Boolean setMissingToDefault) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at JSONStorable.RestoreFromJSON (SimpleJSON.JSONClass jc, Boolean restorePhysical, Boolean restoreAppearance, SimpleJSON.JSONArray presetAtoms, Boolean setMissingToDefault) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Atom.RestoreFromLast (.JSONStorable js) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
Any scene? For me it works fine. What scene settings did you change in the plugin ui?

Sorry if it's bothering you. I found a problem when using this plugin, not really a bug. As shown in the video, if there is a separation between the heel and the body of the shoe, the heeladjust data of the later loaded object overwrites the data of the previous loaded object, and I think it would be better if this plugin works as some kind of "merge" instead of "overwrite". Thanks!
View attachment 291163
Why do you create separate presets for the heel and toe items? They are only worn together, so create a preset for e.g. the heel item (with both colliders) and optionally set the toe item as an aditional item in the plugin UI. This way both get equipped if you equip the heel.

Besides: How did you get that offset of the toe collider? That should not be possible. Please show me the settings. You definitely did something wrong.

Well I removed ClothingTriggers, still getting the error. I tried reloading the HeelAdjust2 plugin and re-saving, same issue.
Yeah, I also get this error, but everything seems to work fine regardles. I'll look into it, but I hate those bugs where I constantly have to reload the scene with each iteration :(

Why do you create separate presets for the heel and toe items? They are only worn together, so create a preset for e.g. the heel item (with both colliders) and optionally set the toe item as an aditional item in the plugin UI. This way both get equipped if you equip the heel.

Besides: How did you get that offset of the toe collider? That should not be possible. Please show me the settings. You definitely did something wrong.
This shoe is an example of how some shoes separate the heel from the body in order to customise them separately, like Snipaste_2023-09-27_18-12-22.png

This is my settings: Snipaste_2023-09-27_18-05-16.png

Last edited:
This shoe is an example of how some shoes separate the heel from the body in order to customise them separately, like View attachment 291181

This is my settings: View attachment 291178
Set "ToeColRot" back to (near) zero!! This is not meant to be that high. Why did you do that??? Use scale y to get the desired hight and adjust the other scales and offsets only to fine tune. Think twice before exceeding the boundaries of the sliders, they are usually set in a way to get meaningful results.

Well, then it was a bad example cause the first set of heels only has one matching part :)
But it doesn't matter at all, the answer is the same: Create presets for the heel part with both colliders and include the front item (optionally) in the preset.

Set "ToeColRot" back to (near) zero!! This is not meant to be that high. Why did you do that??? Use scale y to get the desired hight and adjust the other scales and offsets only to fine tune. Think twice before exceeding the boundaries of the sliders, they are usually set in a way to get meaningful results.

Well, then it was a bad example cause the first set of heels only has one matching part :)
But it doesn't matter at all, the answer is the same: Create presets for the heel part with both colliders and include the front item (optionally) in the preset.
I see what you're explaining. Okay, sorry to take up your time

Back
Top Bottom