ky1001

Featured Contributor
Reactions
ky1001 submitted a new resource:

HeadLightLink - Connect an Atom such as a light source or CUA to the Player's CenterEye, LeftHand, and RightHand.

The famous HeadLight.cs of Extraltodeus has been modified with the permission of the author.

Modification details:
1) Added Parent Link
2) The connection destination can now be selected from Player's CenterEye, LeftHand, and RightHand.

How to use:
1) Load this plug-in into Atom such as light source or CUA.
2) Select the connection destination with Choose Target
3) Adjust the position and direction of Atom with the slider.

View attachment 85323

Read more about this resource...

ky1001 updated HeadLightLink with a new update entry:

Update

Update:
1) If the rotation Y value is 0, the orientation of some atoms, such as the WebPanel, is on the back, so a "Reverse" toggle has been added to facilitate correction.
2) When the Atom is large, it was found that the entire Atom cannot be seen when the maximum value of position Z is 2, so the maximum value of position Z was changed to 10.

Read the rest of this update entry...

I made a prototype plug-in that added Tracker1 to Tracker8 to Target selection. Interested parties please try.

Attachments

• HeadLightLink.cs
    14.1 KB · Views: 0
ky1001 updated HeadLightLink with a new update entry:

Update

Update details (ver.5)
Added Tracker1 to Tracker8 to the "Choose Target" selection as suggested by @Origin69. This can actually be selected by people who don't have Tracker.
Use Tracker selection in VR mode. If you don't have Tracker, you can choose any number. If you have a tracker, I think an unused number is good, but I don't have a tracker, so I can't confirm if it works properly with a tracker. Please let me know if you have any problems.
The difference in behavior...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Back
Top Bottom