Hand Animator

Plugins Hand Animator

VRAdultFun

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Patreon
vradultfun
VRAdultFun submitted a new resource:

Hand Animator - Dynamicall animates hands in realtime based on movement and proximity

This plugin dynamically animates hand morphs on a person depending on the speed of motion and proximity to various body parts. For example she will cup her breasts, or straighten and spread her fingers while swinging her arms around.
Designed originally for dances, the poses have been heavily customised through feedback from VAMTimbo and the plugin now works awesomely with just about any mocap

Hand poses for the following areas : Hands, Chest, Nipples, Butt, V, Upper Thighs, Abs...

Read more about this resource...

Looks really cool! Just curious you mentioned getting the animations from Move! Animations, I checked out their facebook page and was wondering if there is any way to get their mocaps without having to go through secondlife & lindenbucks? Is there someplace where you can just hand over cash and get the BVH?

Any chance you could do something like this for feet and toes? For example reacting to touch such as curling her toes around you finger or just as simple as realistic idle foot/toe movements?

HI...have you seen this happen on your end...where a figure's figures will start to stretch and deform during animation? I keep getting it on various scenes after a little while. Removing the plugin stops it from happening so I'm pretty certain it's something to do with the plugin itself or some sort of conflict between it and something else.

HI...have you seen this happen on your end...where a figure's figures will start to stretch and deform during animation? I keep getting it on various scenes after a little while. Removing the plugin stops it from happening so I'm pretty certain it's something to do with the plugin itself or some sort of conflict between it and something else.

This happens when the framerate is lower than the physics rate. its technically a bug in VAM 1.X but I don't think we will see a fix to it. Solution is to ensure your FPS is at or greater than your physics rate

hmm, plugin doas not work here. I can't chosse a person in desktop mode (dropdown is cut away) and dynamic hand/toas don't work. Thought messages in Info Boxes occure and finger morphs seetings work.

Hello. I want the character to hold the microphone in one hand, how can I disable the effect of the plug-in on this hand?

Hello. I want the character to hold the microphone in one hand, how can I disable the effect of the plug-in on this hand?

I will be updating this script shortly so I will split the 'dynamically animate hands' tick box into one box for each hand. The boxes will be animatable

who can help, in vr glasses, put hands instead of two spheres, how to do it?

VRAdultFun updated Hand Animator with a new update entry:

Hand Animator bug fixes

Here is a little update to the Hand Animator plugin. Nothing ground breaking just some fixes :

Fixed an issue with angle calculation that was causing the left and right hand to act slightly differently in certain situations
Fixed a distance measuring bug that was giving the wrong distance for other person
Fixed a typo that stopped the other person feature from working on some areas of the body
Split enable hand animator into Enable Left and Enable Right so that they can be turned on or off...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Have you ever encountered this? I noticed sometimes the fingers get very straight if I had "Dynamically Adjust ... Morphs" enabled. In my scene I narrowed it down to the female atom's root node position. So, I ran an experiment with my default scene (nothing by 3pt light and female atom - I even removed nav panel and moved the WindowCamera around to make sure they weren't affecting anything) and then literally did nothing but change her root Y position from 0 to -1 and this happens:
1713147145337.png

Any clues what's going on? Or how to fix/avoid it?

Little more info: the hand starts straightening at y=-0.75 and is completely straight at y=-0.82. This is point at which the coordinates of the hand controller cross 0. Seems like a big clue.

The easy solution would be to offset everything so the hands always stay in positive y territory, but I'm hoping maybe there's a simple script fix for it.

Thanks in advance. And great plugin BTW.

Last edited:
Found it! Looking at the debug logs (that is an awesome addition to the plugin, btw. I wish more plugins did that). Anyway, the hand thought it was touching the "floor" so the solution is to reduce the "Ground Level" slider to the actual floor position.
Even though I answered my own question, I'll leave this topic here in the discussion thread just in case any future VaMer's are confused by this also.:)

Back
Top Bottom