Reactions
Website
www.syrinxo.com
Twitter
Syrinxo1
Patreon
Syrinxo
Syrinxo submitted a new resource:

Hannah's Jack-O Pose Challenge - Hannah's won't let Robyn interrupt her "Jack-O pose challenge"... no matter what she tries!

View attachment 102491
A bit more complicated than previous simple scenes, this scene illustrates a fantasy that Robyn (full credit to ICannotDie) is having about her roommate, Hannah, doing a private show on OnlyFans:

Hannah: "Is this right, guys? Oh man, this 'JackO' pose IS hard to do, I'm not a ballerina! And how long is the challenge? ...I have to hold it for FIVE MINUTES?! Jeez, guys! What if someone walks in?!"

[Robyn walks in.]

H: "Oh, Robyn, don't...

Read more about this resource...

Can't play it :(. The scene requires DillDoe.DillDoe_Morphs.latest that isn't hub hosted, and there's no link in your main post on where to download it. The dependency KDollMasta.KDoll_MK10.1 also requires a bunch of other non hub hosted dependencies, it would make sense to also direct link to their download locations in the main post.

I would suggest test running the packaged var in a clean VAM installation before releasing it. That way you'll know if the var will work on someone else's machine.

Can't play it :(. The scene requires DillDoe.DillDoe_Morphs.latest that isn't hub hosted, and there's no link in your main post on where to download it. The dependency KDollMasta.KDoll_MK10.1 also requires a bunch of other non hub hosted dependencies, it would make sense to also direct link to their download locations in the main post.

I would suggest test running the packaged var in a clean VAM installation before releasing it. That way you'll know if the var will work on someone else's machine.
Oh, Jesus. There are no dependencies at all listed!! Did I break the VAR?! Well, this is embarrassing, and sad that it got to three days on the Hub before anyone said anything.
I just saw "Hub-Hosted VAR" and thought "wow, I got it clean on the first try!" Thought I got away with not testing on my stock VAM install. (Packing this one was a ton of problems, related to plug-ins, burnt me out... so I admit it, I did a lazy.) But yeah, nope.

I do try hard to avoid KDollMasta dependencies, they're all just duplicates of built-in morphs anyway (😒), so that will be easy to clean up. DillDoe should be listed.
Sorry for the big flub, and thanks for the heads-up. Will get an update as soon as I can tomorrow.

Dude you seriously screwed the pooch on those dependencies. As penance for that laziness you have to create scene with 8 futa's all pointing their penis at the camera. Your "fans" seem to love it and you should take their desires into consideration more! :D

I didn't know you hate futa, my friend. Not something I had considered when making it, honestly.

That was a 5 star comment. You might be burned out and lazy but your restraint was impressive. Well played.

Syrinxo updated Hannah's Jack-O Pose Challenge with a new update entry:

Dependencies fixed; performance feature added

[Note: There is no V2.]

Dependencies were totally broken in the version 1 VAR, so I re-packaged it, and double-checked on a stock VAM install to make sure everything works properly.

Scene changes:
- Some morphs removed/swapped to avoid non-Hub dependencies.
Insertion seems SLIGHTLY less consistent after the morph changes, but should still work 95% of the time; the wee-wee always finds its way back into the bum-bum eventually.
- Added a "Camera Off" button (appears on the laptop...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Dude you seriously screwed the pooch on those dependencies. As penance for that laziness you have to create scene with 8 futa's all pointing their penis at the camera. Your "fans" seem to love it and you should take their desires into consideration more! :D

That was a 5 star comment. You might be burned out and lazy but your restraint was impressive. Well played.
LOL, now there's an idea... but "fans" or not, there's a limit to how much sloppy wang I can, uh, handle all at once... 😂
But thanks, that put a smile on my face.

Sorry about the multiple reviews people left condemning the use of futa, Not sure why they even left a review if its not something they wanted anyway?
You can probably get that negative review removed, as the interactions worked perfectly for me, even after i changed both characters.

glad you put an option to turn off camera, i did it manually, but it was TANKING my fps bad :p
2070s i9-9900k here

Sorry about the multiple reviews people left condemning the use of futa, Not sure why they even left a review if its not something they wanted anyway?
You can probably get that negative review removed, as the interactions worked perfectly for me, even after i changed both characters.

glad you put an option to turn off camera, i did it manually, but it was TANKING my fps bad :p
2070s i9-9900k here
I don't get it either. I mean, I don't go to guy-guy scenes and say "two stars - it turns me off to see a dude suckin another dude's dick." Perhaps they're just disappointed, in which case I should take it as a compliment, but... muh starrrs!
In Joker's defense, the scene actually WAS broken (and to my credit, I was 100% right that he was missing dependencies, just... my fault 😂). I suppose I should lose something for that.

I have an rtx 3070, it can usually handle a mirror or camera view. So I forget how hard those things hit my older card. There are probably too many lights in the scene, too, something I'd forgotten about as a performance drain, disabling a few should help! I'll add a note under Instructions.

My process is usually to make the scene as pretty as possible, for video and screenshots (and for jollies while I'm working on the animation), and then "optimizing" is a step that's hard to get right when you're really ready to just publish the damn thing.

Back
Top Bottom