Dance tiktok challenge

Scenes Dance tiktok challenge

why the image in my quest 2 is splited into two parts? do i make some change on the setting before load this scene?

why the image in my quest 2 is splited into two parts? do i make some change on the setting before load this scene?

This means that Macgrubers post magic is enabled on the scene. Disable the plugin. If it's missing, add the plugin, then disable it. That will fix the split screen issue. That said, you'll lose control of accessing the menus inside of VR. Try to save it, completely close VAM, then relaunch and open the newly saved file.

this doesn't work in VR

This means that Macgrubers post magic is enabled on the scene. Disable the plugin. If it's missing, add the plugin, then disable it. That will fix the split screen issue. That said, you'll lose control of accessing the menus inside of VR. Try to save it, completely close VAM, then relaunch and open the newly saved file.

thanks for the help! I'm trying to do this but when I disable the plugin I lose the menus immediately in desktop mode and therefore can't save the new scene. Why do the menus even disappear?

thanks for the help! I'm trying to do this but when I disable the plugin I lose the menus immediately in desktop mode and therefore can't save the new scene. Why do the menus even disappear?

Good question, I have no idea why the menus disappear. So, sorry I missed a step. Once you add the plugin/turn it off, then you'll need to take your headset off. Then use your keyboard/mouse and hit F1 (if I recall) and then use desktop mode to completely remove the plugin, save it, then close it. Then you should be able to launch it in VR again and then you should be good.

Cool, man! Thanks a lot!

Thanks for sharing the Dance TikTok challenge! It sounds like a fun and engaging activity. I'm always up for trying out new dance challenges. I'm looking forward to giving it a shot and seeing how others are enjoying it, too. I also think of buying instant tiktok live views to promote it a bit. Keep spreading the fun!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom