GTS Alive

Scenes GTS Alive

Ankhara_0

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Ankhara_0 submitted a new resource:

GTS Alive - A giantess setup for Cue plugin

!! All models and clothes in pictures are for screenshot only female models will appear with dummy skin and no morphs if you don't load any appareance preset !!

HI EVERYONE :

So this is a "little" setup for Cue plugin, around 40 poses.

I highly recommend to check the plugin...

Read more about this resource...

Thanks! Your other GTS scene is one of my all-time favorites. I like to sub in a guy for the giant and it works great. Looking forward to doing the same in this scene.

Well I just played around with this scene all afternoon and I think it has great potential but I couldn't get it to work for me. The problem seems to be the Synergy plugin. I can't for the life of me get the popup menu to stay visible on my Oculus Quest 2 for more than a split second, hardly enough time to check the correct box for the mouth, hand, etc.. I left a message with the Synergy dev so maybe he can fix this or tell me what I'm doing wrong.

The Embody plugin also gives me problems. When in the Guy's body if I move my head or body I can get totally out of whack and have to restart the whole thing. Maybe I'm missing something about Embody but I've never been able to get that work for me. All I want to do is have the same view as the tiny Guy, I don't really need to move his body, especially when the Giant has me in their grip. :) So Embody is kind of overkill for what I need. Maybe the Passenger plugin would be better?

Anyhow, hopefully these issues can get fixed because I really like the concept of your scene. Thanks!

PS: Do you think it would be possible to go even smaller than 1/2 or 1/3? Like the same size as the guy in your other GTS scene?

I can't for the life of me get the popup menu to stay visible on my Oculus Quest 2 for more than a split second, hardly enough time to check the correct box for the mouth, hand, etc..
I have exactly the same problem (also on Quest 2), and I thought I just wasn't getting it! Glad to know someone else is seeing this, and it's not just me being dumb.

PS: Do you think it would be possible to go even smaller than 1/2 or 1/3? Like the same size as the guy in your other GTS scene?
The scale of the girl in that one is 2.6, which is halfway between the two sizes in this scene. I'm also a huge fan of that one, BTW. I haven't checked recently, but I'm pretty sure the world scale in that one is just 1.

Well I just played around with this scene all afternoon and I think it has great potential but I couldn't get it to work for me. The problem seems to be the Synergy plugin. I can't for the life of me get the popup menu to stay visible on my Oculus Quest 2 for more than a split second, hardly enough time to check the correct box for the mouth, hand, etc.. I left a message with the Synergy dev so maybe he can fix this or tell me what I'm doing wrong.

The Embody plugin also gives me problems. When in the Guy's body if I move my head or body I can get totally out of whack and have to restart the whole thing. Maybe I'm missing something about Embody but I've never been able to get that work for me. All I want to do is have the same view as the tiny Guy, I don't really need to move his body, especially when the Giant has me in their grip. :) So Embody is kind of overkill for what I need. Maybe the Passenger plugin would be better?

Anyhow, hopefully these issues can get fixed because I really like the concept of your scene. Thanks!

Using CUE UI is really not simple, but once you get used to it it's fine.

You have to put your finger ON A or B button but NOT PRESS IT for keeping the UI active... So switch betwen persons with the joystick can be tricky as your thumb is already on the button...
if not clear just check trhe plugin page that explain thing way better than me ^^

For embody it's really problematic cause right here there is 2 option :

_ you lock rotation, and the camera will just follow the male head, that's mean you can't event turn camera in desktop...
_ or you don't lock the rotation( as it is ) and the camera just follow head placement but keep free rotation movement ...

so if you really want the camera to follow mal head movement just tick "lock rotation" in Embody>Passenger

and yes the world scale automaticly with sclareceiver plugin
and in the last scene the world scale is set with the guy size ( normaly 😅 )

for adding another size set,im really not sure plugins will keep working with such sizedifference but i can give it a try...

Last edited:
I have exactly the same problem (also on Quest 2), and I thought I just wasn't getting it! Glad to know someone else is seeing this, and it's not just me being dumb.

The scale of the girl in that one is 2.6, which is halfway between the two sizes in this scene. I'm also a huge fan of that one, BTW. I haven't checked recently, but I'm pretty sure the world scale in that one is just 1.

Same here you have to put your finger ON A or B button but NOT PRESS IT for keeping the UI active

and don't worry i spend a week to figure it out first time i used it 😅

Last edited:

just reread the whole things and it's seems that your embody probleme it's not just about the rotation lock !

you say " when i move " that's may be the point. Embody plugin lock the position of the camera to the head location. that's mean you can't change the position of the camera even if you move your head

so if you force move the head when possesing it can be a crash reason i think....

if you want to ajust the postion after pose load i recommend to only use right thumbstick ( for rotation ) and don't move to much IRL...
Or even just depossess realign head mannually and reposses.

i can eventually give you a version where i try to just remove the embody plugin and replace it with buildin possession if you really can't make it work let me know

Last edited:
you have to put your finger ON A or B button but NOT PRESS IT for keeping the UI active

I got that to work so thanks. I don't think that technique was explained in the Synergy instructions, unless I missed it.

so if you force move the head when possesing it can be a crash reason i think

Yes, that's what I'm doing, I twist my head to see the UI menu and my whole tiny body gets twisted out of shape. I tried using the joystick to pan over to the UI menu but my tiny head still ends up moving also. That's my problem with the Embody plugin, it sometimes puts the body into strange pretzel like poses. I wish it had a reset option that would snap the body back to the original pose. I'll keep playing with this but I may take you up on your offer of a version that does not use Embody.

I got that to work so thanks. I don't think that technique was explained in the Synergy instructions, unless I missed it.

Yes, that's what I'm doing, I twist my head to see the UI menu and my whole tiny body gets twisted out of shape. I tried using the joystick to pan over to the UI menu but my tiny head still ends up moving also. That's my problem with the Embody plugin, it sometimes puts the body into strange pretzel like poses. I wish it had a reset option that would snap the body back to the original pose. I'll keep playing with this but I may take you up on your offer of a version that does not use Embody.

Ok that strange i never had this issues with embody.
Maybe you have a setting in user pref that mess with that i don't know...

I will work on that tonight !
I keep you in touch ( are you in the main VAM discord ?)

@Ankhara_0 Great scene! You have a 100% success rate by my count.

Cue is a great plugin and it's amazing that it brings such great life to your poses. One of my favorite scenes on the Hub.

But I think it also shows Cue's limitations. One of the best things that made your previous scene so good was how she played with you with interesting movements of her arms, touching your face, your legs, your arms. Cue does the emotion really well but once you get used to it it feels kind of... static. If only there was a way to have both at once. That would really be something.

I think the thing that makes sizeplay so fun is the feeling of powerlessness and coming up against someone who can do whatever they want with you. So it's exciting when the girl grabs different parts of you in the last scene!

Anyway, just some friendly feedback. You're making great stuff. Thank you! And it's great that they're free, too. If you made stuff more regularly I'd definitely tip you on a patreon-type situation.

@Ankhara_0 Great scene! You have a 100% success rate by my count.

Cue is a great plugin and it's amazing that it brings such great life to your poses. One of my favorite scenes on the Hub.

But I think it also shows Cue's limitations. One of the best things that made your previous scene so good was how she played with you with interesting movements of her arms, touching your face, your legs, your arms. Cue does the emotion really well but once you get used to it it feels kind of... static. If only there was a way to have both at once. That would really be something.

I think the thing that makes sizeplay so fun is the feeling of powerlessness and coming up against someone who can do whatever they want with you. So it's exciting when the girl grabs different parts of you in the last scene!

Anyway, just some friendly feedback. You're making great stuff. Thank you! And it's great that they're free, too. If you made stuff more regularly I'd definitely tip you on a patreon-type situation.

Yes exactly,but that just the start i hope ! Waiting updates from Via, but i can't imagine the amount of time for building a plugin like that... so we'll see !

This setup was just me messing around with Cue and testing the limit,
all start with a
- hmmm this is really nice, i wonder if this work on 1/2 scale ?
- hoooo...
- 1/3 scale ?
- ... heck yeah ! :ROFLMAO:

I even started a 3Girls scene but my Computer say no 😅

Next scenes will be handmade animated with timeline like the first one, it's really what i want to do now,
but this little "procedural" touch bring by the plugin was really a nice break from trad animation.

Right now im not comfortable enough with my release schedule to think about patreon, and my scenes will never be behind a paywall anyway.
I build stuff for myself in the first place, and if some of you like it too, well im just happy :)

Thx for your feedback !

Last edited:
Hey @Ankhara_0 ! I'm checking in - are you planning to make any more scenes? Yours are still pretty much my favorite on the hub. The community would benefit from your presence! all best

Hey @Ankhara_0 ! I'm checking in - are you planning to make any more scenes? Yours are still pretty much my favorite on the hub. The community would benefit from your presence! all best

Hey @Crumperdink . Thx for the kind words !

In Short terms yes, but in need to save some time for working on my scenes.

from March I get a knew work IRL and it's on a 6/7 Days shift from 8am to 8pm so it's quite hard for me to save some time for work in VAM ...

I really would like to step up the quality of the scenes as well, and maybe try to do look too, and i won't get that by working half an hour a day on it...

So i wait until i get some free times !

Lucky my hollidays are coming in 4 weeks and i will have 3 full months to really work on VAM ! ( and get some vacations too ^^)

So don't expect anything before end of December/early January... sorry 😔

But yes i'm still over here ^^

Back
Top Bottom