They're Alive - Plugin Presets

Other They're Alive - Plugin Presets

Dragontales

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Twitter
DragoninkV
Dragontales submitted a new resource:

They're Alive - Plugin Presets - Bring your figures to life with these plugin presets

A set of 12 Plugin Presets to help bring your figures to life.
(SEE FIGURE NAMING REQUIREMENT BELOW)

ADDS LIFE SUITE for BREATH and head follow

ADDS GAZE for eye movement and subject follow
ADDS random body movements to give life to your figures

ADDS subtle facial expressions to give even more life to your figures...

Read more about this resource...

Are you kidding me? Yesterday I made a big long reply stating, among other things, the speed at which the Vam ecosystem is advancing, thanks to the awesome work of dedicated people, and sometimes those changes being more leaps than advancements. On the surface, this seems like a leap, and I am reluctantly ready to have to re-learn or reconceptualize what Vam can do once I give this a try, which is now!

Thanks a bunch!

Hi Dragontales! Another amazing addition for VAM!

I did find an issue though, the morphs for AshAuryn.Pose_Tools.latest do not load with this preset.
It seems the Synergy plugin doesn't like the .latest reference for some reason.

I was able to resolve this by changing the reference to AshAuryn.Pose_Tools.4 in the preset file and it worked without issue.
Not sure if you want to issue an update for this or not, just an FYI.

Thank you for the heads up. I'll try and update soon. Recovering from Covid at the moment so might take a couple days

Sorry could you add more detailed instructions on how to use this? Thanks :)
Are you familiar with using Plugin Presets through the Plugin Presets tab? Basically they allow you to save and load any sort of combination of plugins and their settings into a preset. These are basically just that. You simply load the proper one for your figure and the rest is complete. The caveat is that the name of your figure is important because otherwise the links in the plugins break. For instance, take a look at the image below. In the Var package, you'll see a bunch of different presets. Some made for males (in purple) and some made for females (in Pink). The name that the figure MUST be named is in that thumbnail. In the pink one below, your figure MUST be named "Person". and if it's on a male, "Person#2" Any other names and the presets won't work correctly. The rest of the text in the thumbnail tells you who the figure will be paying attention to in the scene. So if you're using a single female based figure in VR and you want her to be paying attention to you, then the ones that say "Looks at you" are the ones you'd want. If you'd rather her be interacting with a second figure in the scene, then "Looks at OTHERS" is what you'd want to choose.

Hope that helps!

1708620971556.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom