Question Good Eyelash morphs?

camocamo0531

Reactions
I'm looking for an dense eyelash morph which looks like this photo, but every morph I find
lacks density. Do anyone know something similar to this? (I only need the upper lash to be dense and black)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rcRUr5LGZxFwOAI99241lIyEOWU5NY_L/view?usp=sharing

I'm not a very good modeler, but I can use zbrush and DAZ and substance, so if anyone know a good tutorial or something
to modify eyelashes, that would be great too!

Thank you SPQR, I knew that renrat's, but I thought it looked too straight, but I didn't know it was a hair, I'll try curling it!

By the way, when you apply these "hair" eyelashes, are you getting a double eyelash?
In that case, are there any ways to "turn off" the normal eyelash, and make it invisible?

Upvote 0
yup they stack up. you can remove the vanilla ones if you want by turning the Eyelashes Length morph down or turn up the Eyelashes Hide Layer morphs.
There's also more vanilla options in Person > F Eyelashes Materials in case you missed those, they offer some variation on density and shape though nowhere close to the hair resources imo

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom