GiveMeFPS

Plugins GiveMeFPS

Ok, I'm not sure how to explain this, but ever since I downloaded this plugin, the FPS for my scenes has significantly dropped below 60. It only happened after I messed around with this plugin. I have already tried factory resetting my computer without the plugin, installing the latest GPU and CPU drivers, but I'm still getting garbage FPS on scenes I've never had trouble with before. I don't think there's an answer to this, but if anyone has any ideas, I'd appreciate it. I have a GTX 3080, Ryzen 7 5800X

Ok, I'm not sure how to explain this, but ever since I downloaded this plugin, the FPS for my scenes has significantly dropped below 60. It only happened after I messed around with this plugin. I have already tried factory resetting my computer without the plugin, installing the latest GPU and CPU drivers, but I'm still getting garbage FPS on scenes I've never had trouble with before. I don't think there's an answer to this, but if anyone has any ideas, I'd appreciate it. I have a GTX 3080, Ryzen 7 5800X
Highly doubtful it's this plugin - maybe you have done many other things at the same time and perhaps it's one of those? "Factory resetting my computer" you mean re-installing your OS? There's just no way it's this plugin. Something else is going on. Perhaps your g-card isn't plugged in fully or other hardware issue. But all this plugin does, is play with the settings in VAM that you could do yourself in the menus. It's not doing anything outside of VAM...

Back
Top Bottom