GiveMeFPS

Plugins GiveMeFPS

Sorry for my English.. I think must be an option to switch off physics of persons, who standing far from my extended arm. It will be good for scenes like bus or shop.

Is it possible to add triggers option to change some parameters(tickbox/dropdown option) of this plugin? If it's possible, I can change some of these settings with built-in triggers system of VaM or plugin 'ActionGrouper', rather than manually ticking on/off them or changing dropdown list option.

This is part of my trial to accomplish a rather smooth change of settings between different states, in which situations can be so different that some parameters must be changed.

Is it possible to add triggers option to change some parameters(tickbox/dropdown option) of this plugin? If it's possible, I can change some of these settings with built-in triggers system of VaM or plugin 'ActionGrouper', rather than manually ticking on/off them or changing dropdown list option.

This is part of my trial to accomplish a rather smooth change of settings between different states, in which situations can be so different that some parameters must be changed.
I can look into it - but no promises as to when I'll get this done

To speed things up - do you have an example plugin that does this?
Not exactly the same kind of example. But I can think of some as follows(actually most plugins that not only come with new functions but also meant to added to atoms have this feature):

Plugin-1 'Timeline' added new options to triggers system like 'Play Segment XXX', 'Play Anim XXX', adjusting Global 'Speed' or 'Speed' of specific animation, 'Stop' etc. All these new options (that can be selected or changed in the UI of the plugin) can also be triggered under built-in trigger selection UI once the plugin's added to an atom. So it's possible to adjust all these parameters with triggers rather than actual click of users in the UI.

Plugin-2 'Passenger' have the new options(new Receiver Target) like 'enabled'(meaning tick on/off the plugin itself), 'Active', 'Rotation Lock', 'No Roll', 'Position Lock' & many others(literally all the options you can find in the UI of it) all under the 'Receiver Target' of the plugin once the plugin is added into any atom in the scene.

Plugin-3 'MoveControl' bring in triggers option that can also be found all in its UI like 'enabled', 'X Position', 'Y Position', 'Z Position', 'X Rotation', 'Y Rotation', 'Z Rotation' and many others.

All these plugins I think are representative in terms of adding new options the plugin has introduced to the built-in triggers system so that the new functions can be triggered on certain conditions without clicks.

The difference is any one of the plugins mentioned above is supposed to be added to atoms in the scene. But GiveMeFPS is a scene plugin or session plugin. So I think there may(must) be sth different.

Last edited:
Not exactly the same kind of example. But I can think of some as follows(actually most plugins that not only come with new functions but also meant to added to atoms have this feature):

Plugin-1 'Timeline' added new options to triggers system like 'Play Segment XXX', 'Play Anim XXX', adjusting Global 'Speed' or 'Speed' of specific animation, 'Stop' etc. All these new options (that can be selected or changed in the UI of the plugin) can also be triggered under built-in trigger selection UI once the plugin's added to an atom. So it's possible to adjust all these parameters with triggers rather than actual click of users in the UI.

Plugin-2 'Passenger' have the new options(new Receiver Target) like 'enabled'(meaning tick on/off the plugin itself), 'Active', 'Rotation Lock', 'No Roll', 'Position Lock' & many others(literally all the options you can find in the UI of it) all under the 'Receiver Target' of the plugin once the plugin is added into any atom in the scene.

Plugin-3 'MoveControl' bring in triggers option that can also be found all in its UI like 'enabled', 'X Position', 'Y Position', 'Z Position', 'X Rotation', 'Y Rotation', 'Z Rotation' and many others.

All these plugins I think are representative in terms of adding new options the plugin has introduced to the built-in triggers system so that the new functions can be triggered on certain conditions without clicks.

The difference is any one of the plugins mentioned above is supposed to be added to atoms in the scene. But GiveMeFPS is a scene plugin or session plugin. So I think there may(must) be sth different.
Ok I think you do it already but you have to add GiveMeFPS to the scene and then you add a trigger and select
Receiver Atom -> CoreControl
Receiver -> plugin#0Redeyes.GiveMeFPS

You can then select option you want to trigger within the plugin

It doesn't show under CoreControl as a session plugin

Ok I think you do it already but you have to add GiveMeFPS to the scene and then you add a trigger and select
Receiver Atom -> CoreControl
Receiver -> plugin#0Redeyes.GiveMeFPS

You can then select option you want to trigger within the plugin

It doesn't show under CoreControl as a session plugin
Cannot believe the right answer is so close & simple yet unseen by me. Also cannot express how thankful & equally shocked to find this. Wow! Kind of lost my words.

Hey RedEyes

Thank you so much for the GiveMeFPS plugin, it is a life saver!

Any change you could register variables to it, so we can use it with AcidBubbles keybinds? Just so we can disable/enable it with a keybind, would make it quite a lot faster for screenshots.

我使用了这个插件,但我遇到了一个严重的问题。每当我加载预设角色时,她的质地和发型都会变得非常糟糕。我已经删除了该插件,但我的游戏仍然无法恢复到以前的外观。请帮助我。
QQ截图20221111012416.png

我使用了这个插件,但我遇到了一个严重的问题。每当我加载预设角色时,她的质地和发型都会变得非常糟糕。我已经删除了该插件,但我的游戏仍然无法恢复到以前的外观。请帮助我。 View attachment 174981
UP! With the plugin, all settings are reset every time VAM is started! Help?

@el0011 VAM 1.x is using an old verison of unity that is single threaded and this gets hammered with physics. it'll run as fast as a single core of your processor can run. 2.x will hopefully do better in this regards as it's more multi threaded.

But for the time being, boosting clock speed on your CPU and turning off hyperthreading for intel can help boost FPS. Turning off in particular glute physics can give a real boost, for some reason that one chews through CPU processing time.

UP! With the plugin, all settings are reset every time VAM is started! Help?
Sorry for late reply - you need to tick a box in the plugin to save the settings and then save the session settings.

@el0011 VAM 1.x is using an old verison of unity that is single threaded and this gets hammered with physics. it'll run as fast as a single core of your processor can run. 2.x will hopefully do better in this regards as it's more multi threaded.

But for the time being, boosting clock speed on your CPU and turning off hyperthreading for intel can help boost FPS. Turning off in particular glute physics can give a real boost, for some reason that one chews through CPU processing time.

Thanks for the clarification.

I will now disable hyperthreading and increase the frequency of the processor. Hope this helps me.

Out of interest, what's your CPU, what speed was it at compared to now and before and after FPS?

i9-7940X / Total Cores 14 / Total Threads 28 / Processor Base Frequency 3.1GHz | RTX 3090 | 64GB RAM 3200 | Screen resolution 3840x2160 | Game settings max
My processor was not initially overclocked, after which I turned off Hyper-Threading and overclocked the processor to 4.8GHz. At times, in some scenes, I had about 10FPS. Now in the same scenes I have 40-60FPS. 60FPS at peak because I have vsync enabled, if vsync is disabled in some scenes 100fps+.

i9-7940X / Total Cores 14 / Total Threads 28 / Processor Base Frequency 3.1GHz | RTX 3090 | 64GB RAM 3200 | Screen resolution 3840x2160 | Game settings max
My processor was not initially overclocked, after which I turned off Hyper-Threading and overclocked the processor to 4.8GHz. At times, in some scenes, I had about 10FPS. Now in the same scenes I have 40-60FPS. 60FPS at peak because I have vsync enabled, if vsync is disabled in some scenes 100fps+.
Ah that would explain the frame rate, that's a good multi core processor, but VAM just wants fastest single core performance and hyperthreading just makes things even worst for VAM. When VR 1st came out they knew people were going to use Unity and it's limited single core issue and they stated really high performance CPU's (not core count) was what you wanted for VR without hyperthreading. That holds true until we're off the old version of the unity engine. Bring on 2.x!

redeyes updated GiveMeFPS with a new update entry:

Small update - if loaded as scene plugin check if plugin already running as session and exit if so

Plugin will now check if it's running as a scene plugin and there's an instance already running as a session plugin and will halt loading. Some creators might add this plugin as scene and if you've got it running as a session it'll course double hit on processing. Also leads to confusion as to which instance to use

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hey, awesome plugin, but is there any way to turn off hair width or make it specific to one item, as low hair width makes pubic hair look good but head hair look bad, and vice versa. Any help would be appreciated!
I would have to be done by region tag but not every piece of hair has been given a tag by it's author so it wouldn't universally work for all, but if you're prepared to tag then it might. Also, I'd have to code this as well of course and find them time to do it...

I would have to be done by region tag but not every piece of hair has been given a tag by it's author so it wouldn't universally work for all, but if you're prepared to tag then it might. Also, I'd have to code this as well of course and find them time to do it...
ah i see, well no issues, also how would i tag?

Back
Top Bottom