Futa sex?

Swankydadman

Reactions
Hi, first time posting, and im also a newbie cuz i only got VAM a week ago, its fun as hell, and i only really use it as a game more than a dev tool, but i noticed there are a lot of futa characters. the issue is i cant bang them (pure degeneracy ik), but ive seen a post saying this is possible with plugins, i just cant figure out which ones and how. Any help would be appreciated. also apologies if this has been asked before i just cant find anything mentioning it in detail.

Hi, first time posting, and im also a newbie cuz i only got VAM a week ago, its fun as hell, and i only really use it as a game more than a dev tool, but i noticed there are a lot of futa characters. the issue is i cant bang them (pure degeneracy ik), but ive seen a post saying this is possible with plugins, i just cant figure out which ones and how. Any help would be appreciated. also apologies if this has been asked before i just cant find anything mentioning it in detail.
autocock, divining rod, autogens thruster. These plugins are more then enough for me to get the job done. Honestly i don't even use collider editor. Combination of these plugins will make your futa scenes much easier. Futa character are resembled as male so in divinig rod you have to choose target Male.

autocock, divining rod, autogens thruster. These plugins are more then enough for me to get the job done. Honestly i don't even use collider editor. Combination of these plugins will make your futa scenes much easier. Futa character are resembled as male so in divinig rod you have to choose target Male.
Thank you for the reply! I did try using divining rod and used auto detect, and set target to male but it still didnt work? is there perhaps a video guide or something? im really new to all this

Thank you for the reply! I did try using divining rod and used auto detect, and set target to male but it still didnt work? is there perhaps a video guide or something? im really new to all this
in divining rod there are more options below which i always use. 1 is the distance level for targeting i always put it to max, 2nd force tip level also to max. then in auto cock select erect option. Now in autogens thrust select the male and the option anus. if you struggling to to align the penis with anus there are position sliders way down where you adjust it only if the ACTIVATE option is on on autogens thruster. if still any problems then set the distance in auto gens to -50 and enable the option lock penis if i remember thats whats its called? that will force the penis to enter the region, then slowly increase the distance from -50 to lower. If you don't use -50 or above before lock the penis option then your character would fly towards the target and ruin stuff so be warned.

in divining rod there are more options below which i always use. 1 is the distance level for targeting i always put it to max, 2nd force tip level also to max. then in auto cock select erect option. Now in autogens thrust select the male and the option anus. if you struggling to to align the penis with anus there are position sliders way down where you adjust it only if the ACTIVATE option is on on autogens thruster. if still any problems then set the distance in auto gens to -50 and enable the option lock penis if i remember thats whats its called? that will force the penis to enter the region, then slowly increase the distance from -50 to lower. If you don't use -50 or above before lock the penis option then your character would fly towards the target and ruin stuff so be warned.
Thanks this seems to help a little bit, but penetration is still an issue, it gets to a point where the tip kinda enters a lil bit , but nothing beyond that. is there any way to essentially allow that? i know the collider plugin helps but i have no idea how to make it happen. Thanks again for taking the time out to help a newb like me :)

Thanks this seems to help a little bit, but penetration is still an issue, it gets to a point where the tip kinda enters a lil bit , but nothing beyond that. is there any way to essentially allow that? i know the collider plugin helps but i have no idea how to make it happen. Thanks again for taking the time out to help a newb like me :)
Might wanna check out this post too https://hub.virtamate.com/threads/no-anal-collision-for-male-characters.18060/post-49938 maybe it will help a bit, the problem with futa/male characters is that they were never the focus of VAM compare to females. Hence the reason why its a frustrating task to work around with penetration for male atoms. Hopefully in VAM 2 this problem will be no longer.

Hey thanks so much for the help! but i just ended up downloading a futa penetration scene and using that scenes collidereditor settings as a saved preset. which works just as good!
can you show me which one is it i migh also use the same preset to enhence the experience ;)

can you show me which one is it i migh also use the same preset to enhence the experience ;)
I cant quite remember the name, or find the scene, but i imagine you can basically DL any scene that involves penetrating a futa character and has colliders used and basically open the plugin and just save the preset. Try this one: https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/futa-girls-fucking.33482/ It works well cuz i made my male character pack some SCHMEAT so this scene is overall better cuz they both got FAT SCHLONGs. just load up the scene, choose the atom thats getting railed, check her plugin tab and from there get into collidereditor and just save that as a preset. I commend myself on this idea, but am also kinda wishing i put this kinda big brain thinking into my academics lmao

I cant quite remember the name, or find the scene, but i imagine you can basically DL any scene that involves penetrating a futa character and has colliders used and basically open the plugin and just save the preset. Try this one: https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/futa-girls-fucking.33482/ It works well cuz i made my male character pack some SCHMEAT so this scene is overall better cuz they both got FAT SCHLONGs. just load up the scene, choose the atom thats getting railed, check her plugin tab and from there get into collidereditor and just save that as a preset. I commend myself on this idea, but am also kinda wishing i put this kinda big brain thinking into my academics lmao
Noicee i saw a preset for colliders for female so i was wondering if someone had something similar to that for male/futa too! now that you mention it i have to now go and check out the scenes for the collider preset (y)

Noicee i saw a preset for colliders for female so i was wondering if someone had something similar to that for male/futa too! now that you mention it i have to now go and check out the scenes for the collider preset (y)
Glad to help! the whole process gets easier, cuz instead of loading up a million plugins and perfectly fine tuning them, you can just load up collider editor and just use this preset each time, quick and easy. Plus its a lot easier to tweak around colliders to better suit your needs when you at least have a good template available.

Back
Top Bottom