• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Futa dick going absolutely haywire.

dreamable

Reactions
Kinda new to this and I'm having a lot of fun trying out different scenes and making my own degenerate setups - I've just been making some simple scenarios using VaMx which is fantastic, and for the next one I want to make a 3some with one male, another chick riding him, and her in turn sucking another futa chick's dick. It's one of the poses. Writing this feels weird. I'll get used to it.

Problem is, whenever I load the scene that I saved, and also sometimes when I load in a futa character, her dick starts doing some fucking circus moves, twisting around and going into her own stomach. Not what I signed up for. Do you guys have any idea what's causing this? I have several different .var files installed from the hub (automatically while in VR, is manual better?) but I'm under the impression that you have to apply them per character, so they shouldn't matter, right?

Like I said, I'm new to this tool/game but if I'm being stupid I want to know so I can fix it.

Here's the issue: When you are arranging a scene, and slide a dick into a vagina (or other orifice), the dick is being held in position by the vaginas colliders.

When you save and then load a scene, the dick position is determined by the node settings, and only after the model is loaded in that position are the colliders turned on. So unless the nodes have been positioned so that the dick is in exactly the correct position, it may end up on the wrong side of one or more of the vagina colliders, or (as you discovered) even on the wrong side of one of your model's stomach colliders.

This is a very hard problem to eliminate.

Something that helps is to turn penis base rotation to "on" and make sure the dick is pointed right at the orifice in question before insertion. This is also good to stop the dick flopping out during sex, and is, in fact, a feature I wish my own dick had!

If you're determined to solve the problem, I suppose (though I've never tried it) the thing to do would be to keep tinkering with the models' positions until you can turn collision off for each of the models, then back on again without messing up. But that may be more work than it's worth.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom