How to add sex slap sound?

Possibly have a look at my Life plugin: https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/life.165/
Might not exactly be what you are looking for, but this does use breathing to drive animation which again is used to drive the slap sounds. This way everything is in (almost) perfect sync despite random breathing.

So how exactly use your plugins? I loaded it onto female and then what? does it automaticly do slap sound?

Well....not exactly :D The plugin is quite complex and can do a lot of things, slaps are just a little side feature. Have a look at the Life04 demo scene that is included. There is also a tutorial: https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/creating-the-life03-demo-scene.166/

"DriverThrustSFX (v0.4+) plays additional sound effects like some wet lube, a slap when bodies collide and some light squeaking of the mattress. Setup of this is not covered in this tutorial, however you can check out the Life04 demo scene."

Ohhhh you didn't wrote much needed tutorial! Please make tutorial for driverthrustSFX!

When you look at the demo scene, and understood everything else, this should be rather straight forward (says the guy who coded this mess :D):
  1. Place 3 AudioSources in the scene.
  2. Audio in VaM is spatial, meaning the position matters, especially in VR! That's why one of the audio sources in the demo is actually attached to the girl.
  3. (Optional) Give your AudioSources a reasonable name so you can tell them apart (e.g. Lube, Slap and Bed)
  4. (Optional) Place an AudioAttenuation plugin on each AudioSource.
  5. Go to the DriverThrustSFX sub-plugin on the female character (its just part of the *BreathingThrust.cslist)
  6. Link your AudioSources to the plugin ("Lube Audio", "Slap Audio" and "Bed Audio" dropdown menus)
  7. The "Ratio" indicates when the audio should be played. Slap and Bed sound are relative to the "down" position, while Lube plays once in "up" and once in "down". A ratio of 0.0 means it plays exactly at that time. Negative values means it plays earlier, positive values mean it plays later. A value of -0.3 for the down position would mean it plays at 70% of the way down. A value of 0.3 would mean it plays 30% of the way up. Just try a few values, you will figure it out ;)
  8. Volume depends on the velocity. At Velocity Min you have Volume Min, and Velocity Max matches Volume Max. In between those values there is blending.
  9. Plugin chooses from the selection of audio files at random to avoid repetition, but that's automatic, nothing you need to do about.

When you look at the demo scene, and understood everything else, this should be rather straight forward (says the guy who coded this mess :D):
  1. Place 3 AudioSources in the scene.
  2. Audio in VaM is spatial, meaning the position matters, especially in VR! That's why one of the audio sources in the demo is actually attached to the girl.
  3. (Optional) Give your AudioSources a reasonable name so you can tell them apart (e.g. Lube, Slap and Bed)
  4. (Optional) Place an AudioAttenuation plugin on each AudioSource.
  5. Go to the DriverThrustSFX sub-plugin on the female character (its just part of the *BreathingThrust.cslist)
  6. Link your AudioSources to the plugin ("Lube Audio", "Slap Audio" and "Bed Audio" dropdown menus)
  7. The "Ratio" indicates when the audio should be played. Slap and Bed sound are relative to the "down" position, while Lube plays once in "up" and once in "down". A ratio of 0.0 means it plays exactly at that time. Negative values means it plays earlier, positive values mean it plays later. A value of -0.3 for the down position would mean it plays at 70% of the way down. A value of 0.3 would mean it plays 30% of the way up. Just try a few values, you will figure it out ;)
  8. Volume depends on the velocity. At Velocity Min you have Volume Min, and Velocity Max matches Volume Max. In between those values there is blending.
  9. Plugin chooses from the selection of audio files at random to avoid repetition, but that's automatic, nothing you need to do about.
Sorry for trouble but quick video guide will be helpful. Coz I'm new to vam and I barely understand you. You type guide for at least veterans.. :_)

There is no such thing as a "quick video guide"...that would take hours I don't have. There reason I'm doing written tutorials is that it is way more time efficient to make (and of course the experienced reader can skip the boring parts more easily).

However, you ARE aware that you can just take my demo scene, load a different environment and looks and rearrange the characters in a different pose, right? Might take more time than setting up my plugin in your scene, but requires less knowledge?

There is no such thing as a "quick video guide"...that would take hours I don't have. There reason I'm doing written tutorials is that it is way more time efficient to make (and of course the experienced reader can skip the boring parts more easily).

However, you ARE aware that you can just take my demo scene, load a different environment and looks and rearrange the characters in a different pose, right? Might take more time than setting up my plugin in your scene, but requires less knowledge?
Demo dl link?

Back
Top Bottom