Futa double glory hole

Scenes Futa double glory hole

i mean... technically its great. very unique & of course it's well made and all that.
but, if you look at it objectively, you're just jacking off dicks with only the pictures of 'girls' in front of you.
love your other stuff, but this is a taking the best bit out of futa content... the pretty ladies that are attached to the dick lol

i haven't tried this scene yet, but my thoughts on the last one was this could be improved by opaque/transparent walls on a toggle. even possibly frosted as that may be more suggestive?

i mean... technically its great. very unique & of course it's well made and all that.
but, if you look at it objectively, you're just jacking off dicks with only the pictures of 'girls' in front of you.
love your other stuff, but this is a taking the best bit out of futa content... the pretty ladies that are attached to the dick lol

i haven't tried this scene yet, but my thoughts on the last one was this could be improved by opaque/transparent walls on a toggle. even possibly frosted as that may be more suggestive?
isnt the point of the glory hole the fact that you cant see or exactly know whats on the other side??
if you can see the model then why put a wall in there at all.. it kinda beats the whole point.

Very cool. I hope in the future you will add a jerking mechanism to this scene as in the previous version.

isnt the point of the glory hole the fact that you cant see or exactly know whats on the other side??
if you can see the model then why put a wall in there at all.. it kinda beats the whole point.
yeah it is, no doubt. was just saying it's indistinguishable from futa or male as a result. nothing wrong with that, only an observation.
Could have saved it for april fool's and just had guys behind the wall, would have been a good laugh... or a crisis for the person who fell for it lol

Back
Top Bottom