Scenes Futa Glory hole

WeebUVR

Invaluable member
Featured Contributor
Reactions
WeebUVR submitted a new resource:

Futa Glory hole - Futa scene

Things you can do:

Penis will get erect on touch. There is also slider and button to get it slowly erect without touching.
use the "arousal difficulty" slider to make it easier or harder to cum.

-Give hand job with VR hands (use only 1 hand at a time)
-Give BJ (keep head collider on in settings)
-Use included fleshlight
-Let the jerk off rings do the job.
-if you keep the arousal above 25% for longer time, she will cum more with more force.

Read more about this resource...

@WeebUVR Great idea! Some really cool animations in this. Is there supposed to be audio? I think maybe Vammoan is just off by default in the scene? One thing I did notice, if you arouse a model and then change model, some of the penis's will not fit in the hole.

@WeebUVR Great idea! Some really cool animations in this. Is there supposed to be audio? I think maybe Vammoan is just off by default in the scene? One thing I did notice, if you arouse a model and then change model, some of the penis's will not fit in the hole.
There is not supposed to be any audio, VaM moan is probaby there but disabled.
And yeah, get the penis flaccid before you swap models, this is not super fool proof scene XD

Hi, the scene is great !!
Can I ask you for information?
Which item do I need to edit to change one of the model permanently to a futa model I own?
If I do "load look" the change doesn't remain if I press one of the buttons that load the model again.
If the question is not appropriate, please excuse me and ignore it.

Thank you so much for this spectacular scene!

Hi, the scene is great !!
Can I ask you for information?
Which item do I need to edit to change one of the model permanently to a futa model I own?
If I do "load look" the change doesn't remain if I press one of the buttons that load the model again.
If the question is not appropriate, please excuse me and ignore it.

Thank you so much for this spectacular scene!

the way it works is that there is only 1 model and appearance presets are benig changed.
So you will have to adjust some triggers if you want one of the options to be your custom model.
if you check triggers on one of the buttons that is changing the model, you will see it pointing to an animation pattern that has multiple triggers, they should be named in most cases. one of them is loading the appearanc preset, so you will need to change that to load yours.

Thank you so much for your answer!
I will try to do as you say.

Back
Top Bottom