Glory Portal

Scenes Glory Portal

Perveloper

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Perveloper submitted a new resource:

Glory Portal - As the last surviving test subject, Chell finds a way to deal with loneliness.

As the last surviving test subject, Chell finds a way to deal with loneliness.
Ever since the first Portal game released, I've had this idea. Thanks to VAM, I can finally make it happen.

Use the buttons on the Testing Interface display to interact.
Disclaimer: 4 person scene! Beefy CPU required.
View attachment 251728
Made possible thanks to the efforts of the following creators:

Plugins: Acidbubbles.Timeline, Hazmhox.vammoan
Skins: VAM Female 15...

Read more about this resource...

Super cool idea. FPS is pretty stable with my 5800x3d, too. A very constant 18 fps :sneaky:, without soft body physics and hair sim even 23!

This was pretty brutal on FPS, but a bold idea. I wonder if you could save some FPS using reflections or a video for two portals and having two actual portals and figures. Very cool attempt at doing something different.

This was pretty brutal on FPS, but a bold idea. I wonder if you could save some FPS using reflections or a video for two portals and having two actual portals and figures. Very cool attempt at doing something different.
Thanks. I have actually tried this, but the framerate is even worse somehow.

为什么我没有测试屏幕显示上的按钮

Attachments

• @)XJO1FZ4L(7RO7~)_G{)52.png
    @)XJO1FZ4L(7RO7~)_G{)52.png
    5 MB · Views: 0
为什么我没有测试屏幕显示上的按钮
The buttons didn't load for me. how can I fix that?
I had a look around. The buttons are "UIButtonImage" atoms which have been added in version 1.22. I imagine they are simply not loaded into the scene if you're running an older version. You could try to advance the looping animations in Chell's timeline plugin by clicking this button;
Capture3.JPG

Stuff will probably break though :rolleyes:
When you've seen all the animations, there is a 2nd scene in the package to check out by selecting 'Merge Load Scene' in the options.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom