Assets Large Portal

MasterOfNails

Reactions
Patreon
MasterOfNails
MasterOfNails submitted a new resource:

Large Portal - Mass relay separate particle effect

I messed around in Unity and made this for my mass relay scene. I thought it looked kinda cool, so I'm posting it here.

The portal is HUGE, so it's better to place it far away in your scenes. If it is not far away it will NOT look as intended.

There are two assets in the bundle, one is looping and humming and the other one goes brrr once. You can place them on top of each other and use for something :)

Add to your scenes as a CUA
The assets are scalable.

Licence: CC BY

[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

How to open this step for step please.
In VAM, switch to edit mode and add a custom unity asset from the Add Atom menu (the icon looks like a cube). Then select it and click " select file". Open the downloaded package (it will be in the menu on the left). After that move the slider or click the button below and choose the asset that you need. It will appear in your scene immediately.

No VAM, mude para o modo de edição e adicione um ativo de unidade personalizado no menu Adicionar Atom (o ícone se parece com um cubo). Em seguida, selecione-o e clique em " selecionar arquivo". Abra o pacote baixado (estará no menu à esquerda). Depois disso mova o controle deslizante ou clique no botão abaixo e escolha o ativo que você precisa. Ele aparecerá na sua cena imediatamente.
Thanks my friend.

MasterOfNails updated Large Portal with a new update entry:

I testify that the Orthodox Church is the true Church of Christ. The Russian Orthodox Church is canonical. I repent of what I posted here, enticing people to sin. I also urge you to repent and join the true Church while you still can. I ask the moderators to remove my account and the resources associated with it.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Back
Top Bottom