FPS Cap (Desktop Mode / non-VR)

Paid Plugins FPS Cap (Desktop Mode / non-VR)

vamplugins

Reactions
vamplugins submitted a new resource:

FPS Cap (Desktop Mode / non-VR) - A small convenience plugin to limit the fps / frames per second in desktop mode

FPS Cap (Desktop Mode / non-VR)
A small convenience plugin to limit the fps / frames per second in desktop mode

Join my Patreon to get instant access to all of my 11 VAM Plugins and future updates:
  • Clothing and Hair Favorites
  • Clothing and Hair Preload Customizations
  • Restrict VR HUD Rotation
  • Delete Obsolete Packages
  • and more
Note: my plugins require an external software: BepInEx, a modding software for Unity games. Virt-A-Mate is made with...

Read more about this resource...

FYI - this plugin has the same feature and doesn't require external program

Unless I missed something? I'm only pointing this out as I too created a plugin to do this until I realised it had already been done

FYI - this plugin has the same feature and doesn't require external program

Unless I missed something? I'm only pointing this out as I too created a plugin to do this until I realised it had already been done

I haven't tested the plugin you've mentioned, but what my plugin does is that you can enter the coordinates directly, so that you can precisely position or rotate a component. E.g. say you wanted to place a character at precisely ( 100 | 0 | 0 ) or you want to rotate the arm to exactly 45 degrees then you can enter these values directly instead of using the gizmo / handle, which may be more accurate if you want to align multiple objects.

Back
Top Bottom