• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!
FPS Cap (Desktop Mode / non-VR)

Paid Plugins FPS Cap (Desktop Mode / non-VR)

vamplugins

Reactions
vamplugins submitted a new resource:

FPS Cap (Desktop Mode / non-VR) - A small convenience plugin to limit the fps / frames per second in desktop mode

FPS Cap (Desktop Mode / non-VR)
A small convenience plugin to limit the fps / frames per second in desktop mode

Join my Patreon to get instant access to all of my 11 VAM Plugins and future updates:
  • Clothing and Hair Favorites
  • Clothing and Hair Preload Customizations
  • Restrict VR HUD Rotation
  • Delete Obsolete Packages
  • and more
Note: my plugins require an external software: BepInEx, a modding software for Unity games. Virt-A-Mate is made with...

Read more about this resource...

FYI - this plugin has the same feature and doesn't require external program

Unless I missed something? I'm only pointing this out as I too created a plugin to do this until I realised it had already been done

FYI - this plugin has the same feature and doesn't require external program

Unless I missed something? I'm only pointing this out as I too created a plugin to do this until I realised it had already been done

I haven't tested the plugin you've mentioned, but what my plugin does is that you can enter the coordinates directly, so that you can precisely position or rotate a component. E.g. say you wanted to place a character at precisely ( 100 | 0 | 0 ) or you want to rotate the arm to exactly 45 degrees then you can enter these values directly instead of using the gizmo / handle, which may be more accurate if you want to align multiple objects.

Back
Top Bottom