AlienAxeMan

Reactions
Website
www.patreon.com
Patreon
AlienAxeMan
AlienAxeMan submitted a new resource:

Foot Fixing Morphs - Modified Morphs to Fix Wonky Feet, Toes, and Shoes

Have you ever come across an appearance you really like, but are horrified when you see what happens to most shoes they wear? It's not that they actually have a rabid dog at home that chews them to pieces. It's typically just a few common morphs that happen to have some modifications to the toes and feet. In addition to mangling shoes, such effects can also lead to wonky looking toes.

View attachment 319295

I've worked out a process where I can take existing morphs and...

Read more about this resource...

Aw snap. Soooo many times I just can't use certain footwear on a lot of looks (including my signature one). I wonder how this resource will work out.

i did not check if it works yet. but why not give that descriptive name like AAM FEET CLOTH FIX which would be normal fo search for whats it do. we have tens of thousands of morps, and do you think we would remeber compleately other name for this morph?

If you're still working on this I'd love to see these built in morphs added to your fix :love:

"Body Size"
"Emaciated"
"Height"
"Lower Body Length"

I've noticed these morphs seem to be the main culprits in destroying the look of my favorite shoes.

i did not check if it works yet. but why not give that descriptive name like AAM FEET CLOTH FIX which would be normal fo search for whats it do. we have tens of thousands of morps, and do you think we would remeber compleately other name for this morph?
It's not really a single "fix" morph, but rather a number of alternative morphs, each to one existing morph, incorporating most of the original morphing, just masking off the feet area from that morph's effects. So, I named them the same as the original morphs that they're meant to replace, just with an AAM prefix to distinguish them from the originals in some way.

I get that it can be a pain to mess around with some of this stuff. So, for ease of use, I started working on a plugin that can auto-swap compatible morphs upon simply loading an afflicted look. That wouldn't require any user action, after the initial plugin addition, and it could handle all the nuanced naming details behind the scenes. I have a lot of projects in flight right now, though, and I'm not sure if or when I'll get around to finishing that.

If you're still working on this I'd love to see these built in morphs added to your fix :love:

"Body Size"
"Emaciated"
"Height"
"Lower Body Length"

I've noticed these morphs seem to be the main culprits in destroying the look of my favorite shoes.
Thanks for the list. I have a lot of other things I'm working on currently, but if I do get around to making another pass I'll be sure to look into these.

Some of them might get pretty funky, though, if the foot effects are totally masked off, such as I expect Body Size and Height at least to get weird fast, depending on how far you apply such a morph while partially masked out in this manner.

Back
Top Bottom