FocusOnMe!

Plugins FocusOnMe!

The following error occurred while saving the scene after using the session plugin FocusOnMe, and the scene cannot be saved

!> Plugin file Custom/Scripts/CheesyFX/FocusOnMe/ScenePlugin/FocusOnMe_ScenePlugin.cs does not exist
!> Exception during Save: System.ArgumentNullException: Argument cannot be null.
Parameter name: key
at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.String,JSONStorable].TryGetValue (System.String key, .JSONStorable& value) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at Atom.GetStorableByID (System.String storeid) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at CheesyFX.LightMeUp.GetOrAddScenePlugin () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at CheesyFX.LightMeUp.ParseSceneLightConfig () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at SuperController.SaveInternalFinish (System.String saveName, .Atom specificAtom, Boolean includePhysical, Boolean includeAppearance, .ScreenShotCallback callback, Boolean isOverwrite) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at SuperController.SaveInternal (System.String saveName, .Atom specificAtom, Boolean includePhysical, Boolean includeAppearance, .ScreenShotCallback callback, Boolean isOverwrite, Boolean fromPlugin) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
Are you on the latest version (6)?

I really do love this Plugin!

I gotta ask, Where did ya get those wedges on the female model? and are they paid?

Getting this exception when loading up the game (As a default session plugin).
Code:
Exception during RestoreFromLast of plugin#10_CheesyFX.LightMeUp: System.ArgumentException: The specified path is not of a legal form (empty).
  at System.IO.Path.InsecureGetFullPath (System.String path) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.IO.Path.GetFullPath (System.String path) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at MVR.FileManagement.FileManager.GetFullPath (System.String path) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at MVR.FileManagement.FileManager.IsSecureReadPath (System.String path) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at MVR.FileManagement.FileManager.GetFiles (System.String dir, System.String pattern, Boolean restrictPath) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at MVR.FileManagementSecure.FileManagerSecure.GetFiles (System.String dir, System.String pattern) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at CheesyFX.LightMeUp.SetLightShowDir (System.String url) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at JSONStorableString.InternalSetVal (System.String s, Boolean doCallback) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at JSONStorableString.set_val (System.String value) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at JSONStorableUrl.set_val (System.String value) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at JSONStorableUrl.RestoreFromJSON (SimpleJSON.JSONClass jc, Boolean restorePhysical, Boolean restoreAppearance, Boolean setMissingToDefault) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at JSONStorable.RestoreFromJSON (SimpleJSON.JSONClass jc, Boolean restorePhysical, Boolean restoreAppearance, SimpleJSON.JSONArray presetAtoms, Boolean setMissingToDefault) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Atom.RestoreFromLast (.JSONStorable js) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

I really do love this Plugin!

I gotta ask, Where did ya get those wedges on the female model? and are they paid?

Getting this exception when loading up the game (As a default session plugin).
Weird. Do you have the folder Saves/PluginData/CheesyFX/FocusOnMe/LightMeUp/Presets? It should have been created automatically.

The folder is there yes, it is empty.
Tbh, I have no clue what's going on on your side. Could you please tell me what you did exactly? You should only add the .cslist as a session plugin, nothing more. Did you change any settings before adding it to the defaults?

Tbh, I have no clue what's going on on your side. Could you please tell me what you did exactly? You should only add the .cslist as a session plugin, nothing more. Did you change any settings before adding it to the defaults?

I get the error just when the game loads. I tried setting this .cslist as my only session plugin, and still got the error.
See attached my UserDefaults Session plugin preset file (in Custom\PluginPresets).

Attachments

• Plugins_UserDefaults.vap
    1.4 KB · Views: 0
I get the error just when the game loads. I tried setting this .cslist as my only session plugin, and still got the error.
See attached my UserDefaults Session plugin preset file (in Custom\PluginPresets).
I think something went wrong while creating the UserDefaults. The entry "LightShowDirectory" shouldn't be empty. Of course it can't find the folder "". Replace it with
"Saves/PluginData/CheesyFX/FocusOnMe/LightMeUp/Presets"

Last edited:
Sorry, I just can't reproduce it. I even tried on a fresh install. Are you running VAM 1.22.0.3 (the latest) or some really ancient version?
Well no worries, just thought I found somethin. It still works fine.
I am running latest version 1.22.0.3
Maybe my drive is dying or something :(

@CheesyFX hey amigo, LOVE this phenomenal light plugin, so useful man, thank you!!!

Only minor issue I have is a blinking black artifact on some jewelry, such as this Prestigitis bracelet, where it almost looks like bloom is enabled or some other MacGrubber post magic option other than DOF.

I've tried the material render queue tweaks, ensuring nothing else in the scene is enabled that might cause it and confirm when turning DOF off in your epic plugin it goes away - I believe this is the best iteration of DOF and love how simple and effective your version is here - any chance you have an idea of the cause and how I can mitigate it? Thanks!

1688496981787.png

@CheesyFX hey amigo, LOVE this phenomenal light plugin, so useful man, thank you!!!

Only minor issue I have is a blinking black artifact on some jewelry, such as this Prestigitis bracelet, where it almost looks like bloom is enabled or some other MacGrubber post magic option other than DOF.

I've tried the material render queue tweaks, ensuring nothing else in the scene is enabled that might cause it and confirm when turning DOF off in your epic plugin it goes away - I believe this is the best iteration of DOF and love how simple and effective your version is here - any chance you have an idea of the cause and how I can mitigate it? Thanks!
Hey, thanks for the kind words! Hmm, I have never seen my plugin producing such artifacts, but I know them from PostMagic too. Sorry, but I don't have a quick answer here.

Hey, thanks for the kind words! Hmm, I have never seen my plugin producing such artifacts, but I know them from PostMagic too. Sorry, but I don't have a quick answer here.
NP man, I'll either keep troubleshooting or just use clothes that dont contribute to the issue, thanks again for all your brilliant and selfless efforts for the community brotha

I think something went wrong while creating the UserDefaults. The entry "LightShowDirectory" shouldn't be empty. Of course it can't find the folder "". Replace it with
"Saves/PluginData/CheesyFX/FocusOnMe/LightMeUp/Presets"
Boom, that fixes it! No more error. Seems like there might be a problem initializing that setting in the plugin code?
Thank you!

Boom, that fixes it! No more error. Seems like there might be a problem initializing that setting in the plugin code?
Thank you!
Glad I could help! But I wonder how you created the UserDefaults in the first place. Normally, if you load the plugin, the value of the JSONStorableUrl is automatically set to the above path. So if you create the UserDefaults it should store that value (or any other value you set manually). The only scenario I can think of is that the Init has thrown an error and couldn't set the value. Then you created the UserDefaults storing the default value of the Url, which is "".
Nonetheless, I'll set the default to be the correct path to prevent this error in the future.

I was surprised at how easy it was to get high quality images. However, can't you get the effect through WindowCamera?

I was surprised at how easy it was to get high quality images. However, can't you get the effect through WindowCamera?
It's probably doable, but it would require a lot of work because the whole system had to be transfered to the new parent (ViewScan, Lights calculations). It can't be active on both cameras at the same time. Also, the main camera wouldn't be focused then. You probably couldn't even see what is shown in the window camera.

Do you plan on releasing her at any point in the future?
Yes, but it's a pain in the ass for me. I hate that licencing shit. I don't even remember what I have used and a lot of her consists of loose files I have modified myself. So the auto referenecing will fail and I have to dig...

Is there any way you could update your other lighting resource to just be the lighting module from this plugin without the AutoFocus so that it can be compatible with everything that uses Post magic and for people who use it as a session plugin, without having to do any workarounds?

Back
Top Bottom