FocusOnMe!

Plugins FocusOnMe!

Took me a while to realize I need to press numpad + to activate the lights that it adds.
(Did not see an "activate lights now" button within the LightMeUp Session plugin that behaves the exact same as Numpad +)

Is there a way to activate toggle those lights without using a keyboard? (Since i'm always playing in VR)

Took me a while to realize I need to press numpad + to activate the lights that it adds.
(Did not see an "activate lights now" button within the LightMeUp Session plugin that behaves the exact same as Numpad +)

Is there a way to activate toggle those lights without using a keyboard? (Since i'm always playing in VR)
It's explained in the description. There is a big button to the right of the vam version in the main ui to toggle all lights. It transforms into 4 smaller ones to toggle them individually.

Thank you for creating such a creative plugin

Is it possible to add one click randomization in the light show?
Or randomly generate a light show based on the rhythm of the music

Anyway, thank you for your excellent work

If i add it to person atom i get errors "Object reference is not set to instance of object". I i add to ass session plugin then i get lights but shadows are messsed up, they blinking.is it possible to add this plugin without changing shadows ? i use stopper plugin that increase shadow res and its cool but even i i turn it off i cant set shadow within your plugin they always blinking (or do not show if i set shadow near plane with high value.

Thanks for the great plugin.

LightMeUp functionality, could we use Stopper's Lightoption "toggle which game layers are affected by the light" function?
I know this is a small need, but I don't want light on the ground.
(I would like to use it to generate shadows on the floor when playing with MR.)

Hey Cheesy! Great plugin!

I have a question though: Is it possible to implement this to my scene in a way that the user would just click a button and the scene lights would toggle off while your lights (from the plugin) would turn on (as in pressing numpad +). Cause I can't seem to figure it out. I also liked the version where you could add the plugin to the person atom for the reason of shipping it with the scene. Is it possible to "add" this plugin to the scene in any way? Since it only works as a session plugin now?

Thanks in advance!

CheesyFX updated FocusOnMe! with a new update entry:

v14: Improved auto intensity

The intensities of the side lights are now also dynamically increased if you get close to the target. This prevents the darkening that occured e.g. on faces up close. This was due to the side lights shining from a huge angle in this case.

The Auto Intensity toggle is now properly restored on scene load. But I still DON'T recommend t
urning this off.
View attachment 343117

Read the rest of this update entry...

Back
Top Bottom