Question Fix lost penis collision

Toddy

Reactions
I have a scene that the male penis collision has suddenly stopped. I have switched male atoms. I have also zeroed and defaulted all related morphs as well as reset the tip, mid and base. I had hopes that repairing core files would do the trick but I was not successful. This has happened before (maybe an unrelated issue) in a different scene but it seems to have fixed itself . What am I missing?

i also have the same problem, how did you fix this
Unfortunately it still happens. I believe it may be a plugin or a combination of plugins that is creating this issue. If it helps, the altfuta plugin does not seem to be effected by this issue. The next time it happens try a hard reset with VAM and see if it helps. If you discover the solution please post it.

Upvote 0
It was only the penis and in one scene. Now everything is working as expected and I have no clue as to what changed.
For me it happened when i used this plugin :

on a male.

Other than that, worked great on a female.

Upvote 0
For me it happened when i used this plugin :

on a male.

Other than that, worked great on a female.
I had the same issue when using it on a male. I was referring to when using the plugin on a female the collision lost did not happen; your reply helped to clear up what I failed to mention. Thanks

Upvote 0
I had the same issue when using it on a male. I was referring to when using the plugin on a female the collision lost did not happen; your reply helped to clear up what I failed to mention. Thanks
Thought that it's the same plugin based on what you wrote, sounded too similar. Nonetheless, great plugin.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom