Question Penis collision lost in VR?

Toddy

Reactions
I have a issue were the male penis lost collision. I have switched male atoms. I have also zeroed and defaulted all related morphs as well as reset the tip, mid and base. I had hopes that repairing core files would do the trick but I was not successful. If I replaced the male with a female and used the altfuta plugin the penis has collision. It appears to happen randomly and mostly while in VR mode. How do I fix this?

Is it the penis that loses collision or the whole body? Is it really random or you can spot some pattern to help finding the reason?

Upvote 0
Is it the penis that loses collision or the whole body? Is it really random or you can spot some pattern to help finding the reason?
I was wrong about it only being VR. I checked a few scenes in desktop mode and got the same results. The penis is the only thing that has no collision. I switched out the male with futas and found the same thing happened (lose of collision). This is strange considering the altfuta plugins with females works as expected.

Upvote 0
Are you using any plugin that may explain this behaviour?
I thought it may have been one of my session plugins because in a few scenes with lost collision the only plugin on the male is Embody. I have a few ideas to try before I give up and just layer the altfuta plugin over the males.

Upvote 0
I thought it may have been one of my session plugins because in a few scenes with lost collision the only plugin on the male is Embody. I have a few ideas to try before I give up and just layer the altfuta plugin over the males.
Better to find the problem than hide it with something else.
What are your session plugins?

Upvote 0
Better to find the problem than hide it with something else.
What are your session plugins?
My final solution was to create a new VAM folder and install a fresh copy. I then replaced custom, addon, save and preference folders with my older versions. So far everything is working perfectly. I also realized that my old version folder did not display the VAM icon for var files and that the organization of the folder structure was different until I created the new VAM folder. This leaves me to believe that I may have registry issues.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom