Question Penis stiffness

Toddy

Reactions
How do I control the stiffness (not erection) of the penis? I assume it would be accomplished using the control or physics tab for the penis (base, mid and tip). Morph or Plugin maybe?

Solution
Under PenisBaseControl (or Mid and Tip depending on what part your attempting to adjust) go to the Physics tab, and then it's "Joint Drive Spring." It's most notable changes are between 0.5 and 5 depending on the size of the appendage.

This will basically make it go Limp without adjusting it's shape, at lower values.
Under PenisBaseControl (or Mid and Tip depending on what part your attempting to adjust) go to the Physics tab, and then it's "Joint Drive Spring." It's most notable changes are between 0.5 and 5 depending on the size of the appendage.

This will basically make it go Limp without adjusting it's shape, at lower values.

Upvote 0
Solution

Oh, so it was the Joint Drive Spring. I have experimented with it a little on other body parts. I will try it out. Thanks

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom