WadeVRX

Staff member
Reactions
Website
www.patreon.com
Twitter
Wade_VRX
WadeVRX submitted a new resource:

First Class Dreaming - What happens in First class stays in first class.

Hey guys and gals,

Here is the finished product for First Class Dreaming. Be advised this scene is built for VR.

You can play on Flatscreen, search for "Subscene Control" animation loop and hit play to go from scene to scene.

Added:

Sounds

More animations

Expressions

Installation:
Click the link on the Patreon post
Drag Contents into AddonPackages Folder
Browse all in VAM and launch

Instructions:

Should be pretty straight forward, click the intro buttons, see...

Read more about this resource...

There's a couple missing references in these vars. Most are easily resolved, but I have no idea where to find "WhitePimp.RileyLook.1" - there's no user named WhitePimp here. Little help?

There's a couple missing references in these vars. Most are easily resolved, but I have no idea where to find "WhitePimp.RileyLook.1" - there's no user named WhitePimp here. Little help?

Most of the reference errors are not required for the scene to work, There can sometimes be residual references when packing a scene at the moment when you apply a clothing item or any atom with settings attached to the person atom. It's a pain to try to clear them all sometimes. So I wouldn't worry too much about it.

As for White Pimp, you may struggle to find him as his stuff got shut down due to copywrite infringement.

While it's true that many reference errors won't affect the scene, it's not true in this case. Without WhitePimp.RileyLook, the chair doesn't load in the May scene and none of the scripts work. Also, the version of KdollMASTA.KDoll_Mk4 that exists on the hub does not contain the hair files that the First Class and June scenes use for the stewardess, so she's bald. I would recommend including both of these referenced vars in your mega folder.

While it's true that many reference errors won't affect the scene, it's not true in this case. Without WhitePimp.RileyLook, the chair doesn't load in the May scene and none of the scripts work. Also, the version of KdollMASTA.KDoll_Mk4 that exists on the hub does not contain the hair files that the First Class and June scenes use for the stewardess, so she's bald. I would recommend including both of these referenced vars in your mega folder.

Thanks for your reply I'll look into it.

To avoid copyright issue with reposting, WhitePimp.RileyLook is only used for asset anyway (inside WVRX_May21_Scene.json).
Line 6560: "assetUrl" : "WhitePimp.RileyLook.1:/Custom/Assets/123/Macroon_Fulwood_Chair.assetbundle"

is this is the chair?

also KdollMASTA.KDoll_Mk4 is only used as reference for noStage3 hair (inside wvrx.june.plane.1.1.json).
Line 6430: "id" : "KdollMASTA.KDoll_Mk4.latest:/Custom/Hair/Female/NoStage3/Long Backswept.vam",
Line 6435: "id" : "KdollMASTA.KDoll_Mk4.latest:/Custom/Hair/Female/NoStage3/Back Pony.vam",

To avoid copyright issue with reposting, WhitePimp.RileyLook is only used for asset anyway (inside WVRX_May21_Scene.json).
Line 6560: "assetUrl" : "WhitePimp.RileyLook.1:/Custom/Assets/123/Macroon_Fulwood_Chair.assetbundle"

is this is the chair?

also KdollMASTA.KDoll_Mk4 is only used as reference for noStage3 hair (inside wvrx.june.plane.1.1.json).
Line 6430: "id" : "KdollMASTA.KDoll_Mk4.latest:/Custom/Hair/Female/NoStage3/Long Backswept.vam",
Line 6435: "id" : "KdollMASTA.KDoll_Mk4.latest:/Custom/Hair/Female/NoStage3/Back Pony.vam",

Thanks for this. Yeah that is the correct hair, really annoying that it linked the kdoll var.

I'm working on project scenes in a clean VAM environment now t avoid these issues i the future, looking forward to working with Meshed to get a better system for 2.0

There are errors when she comes to the guy.
nothing works after this . very interested in fix.
1624683581864.png

Dron, please clear your error screen before loading this scene. All of the shown errors are from other vars.

Dron, please clear your error screen before loading this scene. All of the shown errors are from other vars.

Firstly, this.

Secondly: The scene isn't stuck - grab the magazine & hold it close to your face/viewscreen such that it almost covers your view of the guy and the girl. There's a trigger included in the magazine that will trigger the next subscene when it's close enough to your 'eyes'/the camera.

Firstly, this.

Secondly: The scene isn't stuck - grab the magazine & hold it close to your face/viewscreen such that it almost covers your view of the guy and the girl. There's a trigger included in the magazine that will trigger the next subscene when it's close enough to your 'eyes'/the camera.
LOL. I was restarting the scene line 20 times. holding the magazine in front of the face to cover everything visible on the screen. nothing is going to be triggered
:( I hope its not a joke because I was sitting like this like total 10 minutes :)))

I wasnt sure how this worked? Unusual UI. What the images of girls and icons of reading for? And what do the buttons actually do? there are 2 i think...
I couldn't work out how to progress the scene ....holding the mag didnt seem to work ?

...and i seem to be having a genital issue lol

thanks cool scene idea!

Attachments

• question.png
    question.png
    197.2 KB · Views: 0
  • error.png
    error.png
    371.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I wasnt sure how this worked? Unusual UI. What the images of girls and icons of reading for? And what do the buttons actually do? there are 2 i think...
I couldn't work out how to progress the scene ....holding the mag didnt seem to work ?

...and i seem to be having a genital issue lol

thanks cool scene idea!

grab the mag "hearts" and pull the mag to your face, there is basically a collision trigger in front of each seat which will progress the scene.,

grab the mag "hearts" and pull the mag to your face, there is basically a collision trigger in front of each seat which will progress the scene.,
Yes after I broke the scene down i found that to be the case though it seems to be leading to some confusion because its TOO INNOVATIVE. A little too clever maybe? Almost a show case of what can be done out side the box.
I still had a few issues with the triggers but the reset and fix buttons really helped.
Overall I thought it was very clever if maybe too clever. Possibly a ui redesign would help which might be slightly clearer and more intuitive ? Or even a little pop up screen in scene with some more details. As you are asking users to do something different...:)

Yes after I broke the scene down i found that to be the case though it seems to be leading to some confusion because its TOO INNOVATIVE. A little too clever maybe? Almost a show case of what can be done out side the box.
I still had a few issues with the triggers but the reset and fix buttons really helped.
Overall I thought it was very clever if maybe too clever. Possibly a ui redesign would help which might be slightly clearer and more intuitive ? Or even a little pop up screen in scene with some more details. As you are asking users to do something different...:)

VR is such a new medium, I think it is important to keep pushing new ideas and concepts out there. Who wants VR with flatscreen style menus...
That is what keeps me motivated and interested anyway.

Back
Top Bottom