Faux High Heels for MMDs

Plugins Faux High Heels for MMDs

pepewigs

Featured Contributor
Reactions
pepewigs submitted a new resource:

Faux HarliHeels for MMDs - High heels (HarliHeels) simulation for MMDs

This is a HeelAdjust preset for HarliHeels to simulate functioning high heels for MMDs. If you're a high heels enjoyer then you would have realized that scenes lacking them are missing a divine spark. And unfortunately for MMDs, while the motion animation could have captured high heels, they may not translate very well when played back in VaM, with the feet having a tendency to recline towards the neutral position...

Read more about this resource...

Very interesting, always thought the heels looked kind of "floaty" even after adjusting angle, but this mod gives them the much needed physics. Any chance you could develop something similar for mocap animations?

1.jpeg
2.jpeg

Very interesting, always thought the heels looked kind of "floaty" even after adjusting angle, but this mod gives them the much needed physics. Any chance you could develop something similar for mocap animations?
As it turns out you can kind of hack it in, but it won't be consistent and has a tendency to look floaty depending on which mocap is being played. Load the HarliHeels preset and then change the highlighted physics values of both foot controls to the following:

Untitled.jpg

@pepewigs Thanks. Any chance you could explain in a little more detail what the above screenshot settings is actually doing? I had a similar issue to @Melancholys whereby I wanted to put heels onto a model in a mocap scene. Your example above works, but I would like the knowledge to adjust it to my liking (e.g adjust the x rotation angle of the feet and toes a little to make them a bit less steep (instead of -45 degrees, more like -30 or -35 degrees, for some shoes).

Many thanks!

@pepewigs Thanks. Any chance you could explain in a little more detail what the above screenshot settings is actually doing? I had a similar issue to @Melancholys whereby I wanted to put heels onto a model in a mocap scene. Your example above works, but I would like the knowledge to adjust it to my liking (e.g adjust the x rotation angle of the feet and toes a little to make them a bit less steep (instead of -45 degrees, more like -30 or -35 degrees, for some shoes).

Many thanks!
The joint drive spring as I understand it is how much "spring" or "force" that goes into pushing the foot down towards a particular angle, which is determine by the joint drive angle. The angle determines how bent the foot is, and the spring then determines how much force is required to counterbalance it.

Back
Top Bottom