Reactions
Website
yameteouji.com
Twitter
YameteOuji
Patreon
YameteOuji
YameteOuji submitted a new resource:

High Heels Guide - with morph and high heel base mesh!

Shoes - High Heels - Guide

This guide will walk you through step by step how to make high heel shoes.

Process Overview
1oqLKflKjVAP0GajNI7bU54qW-7gfZx0XJ9uS4gFIOwRtWBh80zry9ferWFKLc9WwkmrpKPSvzpAdQDSKejqqiIJJvKm3DEko2gEXrn6OLFpo3EByoljpWeMc_cHxG_lcA4oEoO-

Read more about this resource...

Hi, thanks for the great help!
My heels is not correctly attached to the outsole. Any comments for this?
圖片 006.jpg

Hi, i'm getting a problem whereby my import is foot above the head. I'm wondering if you could help me, thnx.

VaM 2022-09-06 12-54-30.png

Hi, thanks for the great help!
My heels is not correctly attached to the outsole. Any comments for this?
View attachment 142505
Hard to tell because it could be any number of things. Would be good to make sure that the g2f mesh being used for the Mopedlampes step is the same and has the same offsets. Meaning that the heel is indeed connected in the base files. The other thing it could be is maybe an offset happening on the VaM side after it is imported. Make sure that in settings it is not being offset. Then last is to double check that the correct import settings are bing used per Mopedlampes guide.

Make sure to be using the correct base g2f model for the correct offset in whatever 3D app you're using. Looks like this is probably the issue.

Hi, I figured it out. It took many hours, but the problem wasn't actually Blender/Daz.

When I was wrapping the model, my model scale was 900 as opposed to 100. This makes the clothing wrap off-kilter.

Thanks for the help though.

Hard to tell because it could be any number of things. Would be good to make sure that the g2f mesh being used for the Mopedlampes step is the same and has the same offsets. Meaning that the heel is indeed connected in the base files. The other thing it could be is maybe an offset happening on the VaM side after it is imported. Make sure that in settings it is not being offset. Then last is to double check that the correct import settings are bing used per Mopedlampes guide.

Hi, although I still could not figured out why, I use a trick instead. In Blender, I let the shoe heel offset upward and its top is underneath the foot heel surface. And it works in VAM finally.

Back
Top Bottom