Faithy Feet

Scenes Faithy Feet

PetaZwega

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Patreon
PetaZwega
PetaZwega submitted a new resource:

Faithy Feet - +5 minutes of animated footplay, enjoy you animals!

Performance Note:
- turn off soft body physics, nothing in this scene uses this feature
- deactivate the room by clicking the 'Environment' button, this gave me about 10 more fps
- turn off the lights, I ordered them descending by their importance for the scene

This time I have a longer animation for you, around 5 minutes of animated foot stuff, a round of applause for the core strength of this angel. I swear I don't even...

Read more about this resource...

According to my taste, it urgendly needs some feet normal maps. ;-)
Exept from this, it is one of my most favourite scenes now! Great!

1625126434_cr.jpg

im having many issues with this scene, its odd because I got all the dependencies and there are no errors regarding the scene in the log
the buttons on the right dont seem to do anything, there is no sound, and the male characters junk seems to have ED
also the facial expressions buttons did nothing either
any help is appreciated (New to this program)

im having many issues with this scene, its odd because I got all the dependencies and there are no errors regarding the scene in the log
the buttons on the right dont seem to do anything, there is no sound, and the male characters junk seems to have ED
also the facial expressions buttons did nothing either
any help is appreciated (New to this program)

It's not only you, this scene is a very complex and difficult one. It is one of those scenes you may have to tinker around with to make it work. Even as an experienced user I had my issues, though I didn't downloaded all of the dependencies. At the same time this is a great scene, too. So I stripped everything from it except the core animations and have used it with my own figures and environments, thanks to the VaM sandbox functionality. It is still one of my favorite scenes..

I'm not entirely sure why this scene causes so many problems, but a few things you may want to check that'll hopefully solve them:

Make sure you gave the scene allowance to use plugins, normally this is done when loading the scene for the first time so either select Allow This Time or Allow Always. If you don't do this the expressions and idle animations won't work because those are controlled by plugins. If you're very new to VaM maybe you haven't allowed VaM to use plugins at all so do that under User Preferences > Security.

As for the ED someone else mentioned this and I just now got what you mean. The scene begins with a flaccid dick which gets hard after the girl rubs her feet a bit, but if the buttons that start the animation don't work I see that this is a bit confusing. As for that I don't really know why the buttons do nothing, maybe make sure VaM is not paused aka the Freeze Motion/Sound box in VaMs UI is unchecked.

Back
Top Bottom