[Experimental] Xray Body

Plugins [Experimental] Xray Body

It hasn't been working for people in VR. I don't have have a headset so it's hard for me to debug.

Beyond what you did, the only thing to try is attaching it to different cameras in the scene to see if any of them work. There's a selector on the right of the UI for it. Unfortunately people are reporting that none of the cameras there work for VR...

It's a long-shot, but I just posted a minor improvement based on some code I got from Everlaster.

If it doesn't work, I might need someone with a headset and a bit of plugin experience to help me debug over discord. Find me at Stopper#0743
Stopper,

Just wanted to apologize for this user MerGe. They were a duplicate of a user who was banned for harassment and we only just caught it. They have now been banned.

Hey, nice plugin but unfortunately I encounter a couple issues.

I have a scene where I'm using your plugin on a guy's junk and a transparent image panel so that they're both visible even when inside other objects. However when I load up the scene I experience a couple seconds of massive performance drops followed by the plugin not working on either of these things. On the guy's junk the list of materials (the parts of him to apply the plugin to) has shrunk and no longer includes the genetalia option that was used for my purposes. And on the other object it just plain doesn't work anymore, even if I reload the plugin and despite it working fine before.

I was working on something pretty cool but unfortunately it seems whenever I load the scene the plugin stops working so I'm wondering if there's anything you can think of off the top of your head before I go diving deeper into my scene to see where a possible conflict could be.

Back
Top Bottom