Question Everything clipping through everything?

subs4

Reactions
I have collision set on "on" in the setting but in most scenes I load it seems that everything clips into and through mostly everything. I know clothes have some tricky thing where pointy part in the body may clip through cloth where those points are not aligned or something but that can usually be fixed with little adjustment of the slider in builder.

All the toys in the scenes often simply clip into body (not to mention they aren't affected by gravity). Genitals clip into each other and through surrounding skin unless perfectly aligned and correctly sized. Things entering orifices clip through the body on the other side if the angle is bit off. Penis clips from vagina to butt hole and through out through the spine and back when it should stay in one hole :D

Is there a setting I'm missing?

This sometimes happens to me as well, but not consistently. It's like body collision is suddenly disabled.

Upvote 0
The body parts clipping through the body is annoying - male gens through stomach or leg. Not sure if there is a fix for that one.

Upvote 0
The body parts clipping through the body is annoying - male gens through stomach or leg. Not sure if there is a fix for that one.

Yeah. These are like basic things that should work. I assume VaM was created adult stuff in mind foremost (the name is kind of hint) even though it may be suitable for other things too eventually.

Orifices need to have control points. And they need to have enforced non clipping, preferring bending, stretching and moving instead. Also they should favor penetration instead of slipping out and by.

Upvote 0
Keep in mind that every atom has it's own checkbox on it's "control" tab to toggle collision on and off.

By default, collisions for people are turned off when the person control is being moved. To eliminate this behavior, uncheck the "freeze physics while grabbing" checkbox on the persons "control & physics 1" tab.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom