Question Every time I start the game it makes a text file called preloader_20210813 so on...

Battletoad08

Reactions
Inside the text files I get this

System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Mono.Cecil.AssemblyDefinition.Dispose'.
at BepInEx.Preloader.Patching.AssemblyPatcher.AddPatchersFromDirectory (System.String directory) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at BepInEx.Preloader.Preloader.Run () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Hi,
as a first aid I would suggest to do a VaM repair.
Go to the VaM installer, search for the advanced options
and start the repair tools. It seems there might be something missing, although I don't know what this is.
If this doesn't help, you maybe need to reinstall VaM as a standard procedure in those cases. Don't forget to save your stuff and/or install to a different folder.

Upvote 0
Inside the text files I get this

System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Mono.Cecil.AssemblyDefinition.Dispose'.
at BepInEx.Preloader.Patching.AssemblyPatcher.AddPatchersFromDirectory (System.String directory) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at BepInEx.Preloader.Preloader.Run () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
Do you have a mmd player

Upvote 0
I had the same issue and it was from the paid MMD player using BepInEx . I believe i updated it thru GitHub. Its not a VAM issue.

Upvote 0
I had the same issue and it was from the paid MMD player using BepInEx . I believe i updated it thru GitHub. Its not a VAM issue.
I removed all MMD files and deleted the BepInEx folder. That seemed to fix it. I dont use MMD anyways. I cant use supermode now tho and I do use that :(

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I removed all MMD files and deleted the BepInEx folder. That seemed to fix it. I dont use MMD anyways. I cant use supermode now tho and I do use that :(
Yeah seems supermode has mmd player, you should of just updated bepinex thru github

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom