• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Question Can I skip steamvr to start the game?

shouer

Reactions
Steamvr会占用我很多硬件,我看到有人用VD成功跳过了steamvr
经过我自己的尝试,VD启动游戏或者桌面模式或者唤醒steamvr
我的设备是 pico4

Sorry I do not speak your language but if you can read this I found that I had to delete SteamVR in order to open VaM without it. I am using a Quest 2 and use the PC link to open VaM VR.

Upvote 0
Sorry I do not speak your language but if you can read this I found that I had to delete SteamVR in order to open VaM without it. I am using a Quest 2 and use the PC link to open VaM VR.

User shouer asked --> Steamvr will take up a lot of my hardware, I saw someone successfully skip steamvr with VD
After my own attempts, VD starts the game or desktop mode or wakes up steamvr
My device is pico4

Translated by Google Translate

Upvote 0
Hahaha, I'm sorry. I didn't realize that there was a problem with my translation software
Thank you for your reply

Upvote 0
User shouer asked --> Steamvr will take up a lot of my hardware, I saw someone successfully skip steamvr with VD
After my own attempts, VD starts the game or desktop mode or wakes up steamvr
My device is pico4

Translated by Google Translate
Thanks, bro
I copied the wrong translation

Upvote 0
Steamvr会占用我很多硬件,我看到有人用VD成功跳过了steamvr
经过我自己的尝试,VD启动游戏或者桌面模式或者唤醒steamvr
我的设备是 pico4

Hi, can't you just pick the vam bat file (file ending in BAT) i.e. VaM (Desktop Mode).bat <--- This one?

Upvote 0
Hi, can't you just pick the vam bat file (file ending in BAT) i.e. VaM (Desktop Mode).bat <--- This one?
That runs the desktop version. He's trying to run the VR version, but bypass SteamVR.

Upvote 0
That runs the desktop version. He's trying to run the VR version, but bypass SteamVR.

Sorry, misread that. BUT, the only way to "by-pass" steam VR is to uninstall it and use someone else's VR implementation, right?

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom