Question Error during texture load

eje

Reactions
Hello
My problem is that I unpack a scene, and since then I keep getting Error during texture load:
Path Custom/Atom/Person/Textures/- Favs/jackarooFreegenSpec.png is not valid
!> Error during texture load: Path Custom/Atom/Person/Textures/- Favs/JackarooFreeGenNormals.png is not valid
!> Error during texture load: Path Custom/Atom/Person/Textures/- Favs/jackarooFreegenSpec.png is not valid
!> Error during texture load: Path Custom/Atom/Person/Textures/- Favs/JackarooFreeGenNormals.png is not valid.
in the case of the saved scenes, if I change characters, the genitals do not connect, etc...

and experience different operation errors... for example, the body sizes of my pre-saved characters are displayed incorrectly, in the case of saved scenes, if I change characters, the genitals do not connect, etc... I reinstalled VAM on the same drive, but only the I uploaded the most necessary, re-downloaded VAR files and inexplicably I get these error messages there too....is there a way to fix my error?

Stop unpacking VARs if you don't understand the errors you're getting, because they are from the unpacking you do.
By unpacking you change the file paths and now any scene or preset that expects a file to be somewhere is not anymore.

Upvote 0
You should have said that two hours earlier :) but no joke: is there a way to fix my error?

Upvote 0
If you still have the VAR use the VAR and delete the local files you extracted from it. You can open the VAR with winzip or others, to see its contents as a guide to find the local files that came from the unpacking.
Just out of curiosity, did someone tell you to unpack the VAR or was written somewhere?

Upvote 0
Hello!
No one actually said, I made a mistake. I did it because I keep getting the same error messages like this,
while the file is in the addon pagages folder... in theory then this error message shouldn't appear, right?
7.png

Upvote 0
Perhaps there's a mistake from the creator in the catsuit and pantyhose VARs. Check with VL_13.
The files on the right picture are not the same as the ones in the Error log.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom