Question Disable plugin during animation?

baldee

Reactions
Is there a way to disable specific plugins while animations play? I have EasyGaze and when I run any animation that involves head movement it destroys the animation. Can you trigger EasyGaze to stop when the animation starts and then trigger it to start when the animation ends? Thanks in advance.

Don't know about EasyGaze, but when you use Gaze (the one from my Life package) the usual way to go is to disable head rotation in your animation and let Gaze control that. You might then animate the EyeTarget or even parameters of Gaze instead.
1704869442740.png

Otherwise, you can always disable plugins via triggers. E.g. adding a Trigger track in Timeline. The question of course is how the plugin reacts to that and what happens when you reenable it.

Example using one of ReginMocap's motion captures where head rotation is controlled by Gaze and eyes by Glance. It integrates so well that Reign didn't even notice it wasn't his animation anymore when I showed it to him :D

Upvote 0
Don't know about EasyGaze, but when you use Gaze (the one from my Life package) the usual way to go is to disable head rotation in your animation and let Gaze control that. You might then animate the EyeTarget or even parameters of Gaze instead.
View attachment 322161

Otherwise, you can always disable plugins via triggers. E.g. adding a Trigger track in Timeline. The question of course is how the plugin reacts to that and what happens when you reenable it.

Example using one of ReginMocap's motion captures where head rotation is controlled by Gaze and eyes by Glance. It integrates so well that Reign didn't even notice it wasn't his animation anymore when I showed it to him :D
TY for the reply...I will give those a try...I will need to research how to add a trigger track to the timeline to disable

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom