Question Erotic Games VS Virt a Mate

capta134

Reactions
We all know there are quite a few high-quality Erotic VR games out there. The good ones can cost $$$. However, the best of these erotic games are comparable to about 7-10 scenes in VAM (or maybe even fewer due to the limitations of those games for customization).

So, should we choose these games or opt for VAM with virtually unlimited scenes or customization? We all know the answer.

What I don't understand is how some of these games do not allow collision of models. For example, in VAM, if you possess (or even embody) a person, moving close enough reveals the other person's eyeballs or internal jaw bones.
Is there a mechanism (or plugin) in VAM to effectively prevent this?"

Lol, what are the "high-quality Erotic VR games" you are refering?
I dont know any coming close to VAM, just curious...

Upvote 0
Lol, what are the "high-quality Erotic VR games" you are refering?
I dont know any coming close to VAM, just curious...
That is correct, the best of those games are still a far distance behind the VAM. What I'm asking here is how some of these games very effectively prevent atom collisions. (example Honey Select)

Upvote 0
I was thinking the concept of collision is on the entire atom. So if both people have
their collision set to on, they should not pass each other body parts, but instead simply collide and bounce back.

So either there is a bug in VAM or the above definition is not correct.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom