Question Is there a way to navigate WASD + mouse In Desktop like typical Games?

juytoo3zDEE

Reactions
Hi , i've tried navigation in VAm but it feels difficult because you can't look around as you would with your head like you do in FPS games with WASD + Mouse. There's a way to rotate view but it's not as if was your head. Is there a way to make it more like FPS games style movement?

It also feels difficult because there's no physics for yourself( the player, your view). For example you can accidentally push the go up key which is Z or X i forgot...and it messes up the experience, or if you're like having sexy times iwht a girl and you're holding her arm and you suddenly accidentally press the Z or X to go up..you'll take her a long with you and you'll both be in the air. And this is not in Edit mode only, it happens in Play mode too.

PS. you might be asking why i care about playing on desktop i could just play in VR, well i dont have a great computer for playing on VR headset. I tried but it would make my computer heat up a lot and go crazy. But I discovered i can play ok in desktop using McGruber's Frame limiter.

Press Tab to move the viewpoint with your mouse.
If you are you possessing a person when in desktop mode then you need to be careful, as possession is primarily suited for VR controllers that have a more human range of expected movements.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom