epiDeluxeRoom

Scenes epiDeluxeRoom

epi.noah

Featured Contributor
Reactions
epi.noah submitted a new resource:

epiDeluxeRoom - One place to do it all in

View attachment 203429
Walk around her in VR and just admire the view. It's your secret place.

Use the room for your scenes. There is a pole for dancing, chains for bondage, and the placement of the furniture like the bed and chair is the same as 50 animated sex loops.

The scene comes with a tablet that lets you control the action AND set the quality/performance levels.

Warning
  • The...

Read more about this resource...

Here's what I would change about this room if I knew how:

I don't like Post Magic dithering when it's applied to everything. I refrain from using effects that don't work or don't look great in VR. So I didn't use it. But if I could take that noise and just embed it in the textures for the walls of this room, it would help with the color banding that happens when light hits an all white wall. It would be similar to how use the detail textures on the mirrors in other scenes. Just subtle use of noise to blend in with the banding, to smoothen it.

If I figure that out, that would be an update. I could also do minor tweaks to the wood furniture's and carpets response to GI if I had a desktop to test this in VR with, at a high performance. Right now, I'm on a laptop and it's a headache.

epi.noah updated epiDeluxeRoom with a new update entry:

VR friendly performance settings, up to 5x boost possible now.

You can get up to a 5x performance boost by clicking "Fast" and "VR/AR". You have 10 possible combinations to pick from for your system.

You click VR/AR, it switches off the room, the room lights, and the décor. The 5 performance preset buttons still work to give you better performance or quality. You click VR/AR again, the room/lights/décor come back. The 5 performance preset buttons still work to give you better performance or quality. So you have 10 setting combinations to run this as...

Read the rest of this update entry...

epi.noah updated epiDeluxeRoom with a new update entry:

dependency update

Script references changed from "Exact Version" to "Min Version". This shortened the dependency list and should keep future downloaders from having to download old versions of plugins, as long as those plugins don't break backward compatibility. And if they do break backward compatibility, you'll know what version this build was using (the version pointed as "min").

Read the rest of this update entry...

Never heard of .min settings in var before. This only causes more confusion. And how can you know that future versions will not break stuff? With regard to small file size it's not a problem to have several versions of scripts.

I don't want my scenes to make people download timeline 213, 214, 215, 216... 280 when 280 is backward compatible with all.

Worse when my scene uses 280, a dependency of my scene has 213 in its dependencies, its dependencies or another one of my dependencies has 214... It looks like my scene requires multiple versions of the same plugin because I don't know what I'm doing.

And if BadlyDesignedPlugin.25 is not compatible with BadlyDesignedPlugin.6 that I use in the scene, you'll know that you need the version 6 because it says BadlyDesignedPlugin.min6.

That's why I said:

And if they do break backward compatibility, you'll know what version this build was using (the version pointed as "min").

Also, this isn't something that I invented. It's one of the options that are available to a creator when you're packaging your scene.

Last edited:
When I use pov, my hands were movable while foot stayed where they were. The body just twist like this. Is it somehow because there are some dependencies missing?
677425FE-773D-49FA-9768-284DAAE0326A.jpeg

Not really. It’s just that there is no animation for the male character in that scene. The POV button gives you the male character’s view (it just enables the embody plugin, lets you possess the character). But there’s nothing in the scene/animation moving the character. It just lets you watch as if you were there, in that body.

But this scene pack has one scene with animations for the male character, and it’s the same girl:

The scene is “positions”

But this scene pack has one scene with animations for the male character, and it’s the same girl:

The scene is “positions”
Not really. It’s just that there is no animation for the male character in that scene. The POV button gives you the male character’s view (it just enables the embody plugin, lets you possess the character). But there’s nothing in the scene/animation moving the character. It just lets you watch as if you were there, in that body.

Actually I’m not that in the man🤣 While I really prefer the bdsm or bondage scene just like chained girl you made. And it is one of the best scenes I’ve met, especially for the free interaction. Btw if only the character had more reaction when I put something in and be more things I can use.
So nice you work is!

Btw if only the character had more reaction when I put something in and be more things I can use.
So nice you work is!

I'd love that too. I experimented with a baton and a whip at some point. But I wasn't fully satisfied with the physics and I wasn't good enough at animating the character responses, making her transition properly etc.
I took a break for now but I'd love to one day add that sort of stuff, or see someone else do it.

When I put together new room, or a new scene pack, I try to include a version of the same chain scene (it's in the Babysitter scene pack too). So if I figure out how to make new stuff work in this scene (and no one else has already done it for us) I will probably include it in a future scene pack once my break is over.

how do i play the animations ?
i press "Start" but nothing happens
unchecked the Freeze motion still nothing

Back
Top Bottom