Question Edit properties on ingame objects (dildo) or custom unity assets

Battletoad08

Reactions
I want to make the ingame dildo from the toy section static, I dont want it to be floppy or move at all. I turn all the sliders to as high as they can go and it still moves around. I get its the purpose of the toy but thats not what I want it for. Plugins like body language have auto thrust and when the female touches it it wobbles all over. I dont want it to move. I tried to just use a capsul object but the female thrust does not react to it like she does to a dildo. If I couyld someone how the dildo properties via a file edit to a capsul I would. Does the ingame dildo haver a properties file like a .ini that has its settings I could edit to make it static?

Thanks for any help.

You can just download another dildo. It's less wobbly if you raise up the spring strength all the way. I think that's the only thing you need to raise as the other settings won't do much to make it stiff I think.

Upvote 0
You can just download another dildo. It's less wobbly if you raise up the spring strength all the way. I think that's the only thing you need to raise as the other settings won't do much to make it stiff I think.
ive tried a couple but the model doesnt react to them with the hand. The spring at the hardest doesnt help much.

Upvote 0
You can't edit the original dildo no.

Your best approach is a custom dildo. I don't know what you mean by "doesn't react to them with the hand", but a standard asset or a capsule works perfectly as a dildo. You should share videos of what you're refering to.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom