"Earless" Morph?

venkman

Reactions
Hey all. Working on a scene, and I'm trying to find a morph that removes a character's ears.

I found a listing for a set of morphs for Daz called "SickleYields-Mutations-For-Genesis" that seems to accomplish this, but am unable to download it.

Does anybody know of anything similar they could help me with? It'd be greatly appreciated. Need it for a male character. :D

here you go a morph that removes both ears just unzip and place the .dsf in VaM_Updater\Custom\Atom\Person\Morphs\male

Attachments

• Earless.zip
    13.1 KB · Views: 0
Still a major WIP, but it's getting there. Are you familiar at all with creatin custom morphs? Like to define the ridge on top of the head and the spot where the ears are a bit more.

1652311209842.png

Still a major WIP, but it's getting there. Are you familiar at all with creatin custom morphs? Like to define the ridge on top of the head and the spot where the ears are a bit more.

View attachment 121140
I don't know much about it myself, but the sort of editing you're intending seems to be very simple to do in Blender, so you might want to look into those tutorials.
That said, you could probably also cheat a bit by just emphasizing those points on the normal map

View attachment 121140
Yeah i could do a custom morth for the ears but becouse i didn't know you where doing vison i just went flat

If you still need the a morth done im more then happy to make one as a commision if you're not able to make your own using the resourse Juno kindly provided

If you still need the a morth done im more then happy to make one as a commision if you're not able to make your own using the resourse Juno kindly provided

I'm having a helluva time making any more progress. I got so far in getting the normals to look better, but I still don't have any clue on how I'd accomplish the rectangle bits on the sides of his head where his ears would be, nor the ridge for his forehead, etc.

The look is for a scene I was planning on releasing for free, just for funsies, so I don't have a ton of $$ to spend on a commission, but send me a PM anyway, we can discuss it and what you'd be able to pull off. In a perfect world, I'd like to get the morphs for his head, plus the cape and chest piece with normal maps for all and textures for the various materials.

If it's too complicated, I could probably just whip up a captain America shield and call it a day. :p

Back
Top Bottom