DiviningCleavageAndNipples

Plugins DiviningCleavageAndNipples

redeyes

Featured Contributor
Reactions
redeyes submitted a new resource:

DiviningCleavageAndNipples - This session plugin will morph a cleavage and reduce nipple size for clothing that adjust breasts

This session plugin will morph a cleavage and reduce nipple size when an item of clothing with "Adjust Breasts" is added to a girl.

Thanks to Everlaster for some help with the scripting
Thanks to VamTastic for the nipple morph from Morph Collection mix which I've turned into a pose for this plugin

Orignal morph pack can be found here https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/morph-collection-mix.33866/

Note - this plugin doesn't work for Futa as "Adjust Breasts" is not an option for...

Read more about this resource...

Amazing and much needed after SuperRioAmateur's plugin stopped working after TMagic updates. Worth it for the Nipple clip reducer alone!

A few things-
- I find the cleavage gets stuck after removing clothes with adjust breast activated. It seems to happen if I adjust your plugin parameters before removing the clothing. At default values works fine though.
- Can't save adjusted plugin parameters. Saving Session Plugin Presets, making it the default, still resets the plugin parameters to default on reload.

- Would be great to be able to push up/adjust height of the cleavage as well

Great work!

Last edited:
I wanted to know, does your plugin have the same functionality as this one ?

Auto push up with Dress and release when undress.

Can't seem to get it to work. Loaded a scene, Atom has bra with "adjust breasts" active, loaded plugin as a Session Plugin. Activated it. Nothing.

What am I doing wrong?

Edit: Ignore me - I'm an idiot, had "freeze motion" on! 🤦‍♂️

Amazing and much needed after SuperRioAmateur's plugin stopped working after TMagic updates. Worth it for the Nipple clip reducer alone!

A few things-
- I find the cleavage gets stuck after removing clothes with adjust breast activated. It seems to happen if I adjust your plugin parameters before removing the clothing. At default values works fine though.
- Can't save adjusted plugin parameters. Saving Session Plugin Presets, making it the default, still resets the plugin parameters to default on reload.

Great work!
I'll look into it that issue
As for push up - I'm trying to use only pose morphs, so if there's one that does that I can add it. Currently the "Adjust breasts" option already does some push up but I can understand wanting more

I wanted to know, does your plugin have the same functionality as this one ?

Auto push up with Dress and release when undress.
Similar, but different in that it's playing with the boob physics where as mine is using morphs/poses. Also mine is session plugin that will apply to all persons in a scene (which I personnally prefer as I write this plugins through lazness of not wanting to press buttons :) ) - the morph expect I think makes it more useful in someways - I was thinking of offering a selection box for morphs so you could make it morph anything you'd.

Also mine plugin is lightweight in terms of how it's processing as there isn't as much processing done per frame, it's done by callback on the button's being ticked on/off - so less load on the CPU. Though the slow morph into place is done per frame, hence why @Molf81 was having a problem with freeze motion

Similar, but different in that it's playing with the boob physics where as mine is using morphs/poses. Also mine is session plugin that will apply to all persons in a scene (which I personnally prefer as I write this plugins through lazness of not wanting to press buttons :) ) - the morph expect I think makes it more useful in someways - I was thinking of offering a selection box for morphs so you could make it morph anything you'd.

Also mine plugin is lightweight in terms of how it's processing as there isn't as much processing done per frame, it's done by callback on the button's being ticked on/off - so less load on the CPU. Though the slow morph into place is done per frame, hence why @Molf81 was having a problem with freeze motion
I go dl and test that so :)

I go dl and test that so :)
Truth be told, I hadn't actually seen that other plugin as it wasn't clear what it was doing. But it is interesting and it's different way of achiving the effect. I could use the same method and offer either morph of phyics for user choice

A few things-

Great work!
Ok I've seen the error - but I don't know why yet....

redeyes updated DiviningCleavageAndNipples with a new update entry:

Added option to use breast physics as well as 2 default buttons for with/without TittyMagic

Added option to use breast physics as well as 2 default buttons for with/without TittyMagic

TittyMagic uses breast physics, it overrides everything so these are not available to use. So if you're using that then stick to the morph only "without TittyMagic" settings. But if you're not using TittyMagic then you can use breasts physics. The main advantage of this is you have access to up/down settings towhich there is no pose morph available inbuilt.

I do still see cleavage gets stuck on...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Do the breasts return to the natural state when the shirt is lifted with undress? Or does the morph behavior only change when the item is removed from the atom entirely?

Do the breasts return to the natural state when the shirt is lifted with undress? Or does the morph behavior only change when the item is removed from the atom entirely?
No but good idea...I'll look into it, would provide that nice interactive feel to undress as I know quite a few scenes will trigger an undress event.

Should say, this would a binary is "undress" ticket or not. Not when a part of the clothing is removed.

Last edited:
Love your work man!
Ever since I found this plugin it has been on by default in my session plugins!

Just wondering one thing.... will we see a DiviningGlutes as well one of these days heh?!

Love your work man!
Ever since I found this plugin it has been on by default in my session plugins!

Just wondering one thing.... will we see a DiviningGlutes as well one of these days heh?!
Maybe...which pose morph would you use?

Maybe...which pose morph would you use?
Have been using the morphs that came with these clothes for ages now, https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/pantie_at.20649/

Unsure if the morphs themselves are available as a free seperate pack, or if there's near identical free morphs out there, as I assume you'd want to use morphs that are free on the hub.

I added an image of the 4 main morphs I always use for every piece of underwear, however, there's like 20 different ones that came with the clothes.
1695859567227.png

Have been using the morphs that came with these clothes for ages now, https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/pantie_at.20649/

Unsure if the morphs themselves are available as a free seperate pack, or if there's near identical free morphs out there, as I assume you'd want to use morphs that are free on the hub.

I added an image of the 4 main morphs I always use for every piece of underwear, however, there's like 20 different ones that came with the clothes.
View attachment 291291
Yeah I go for free only with my plugins, free is most useful

Can't seem to get it to work. Loaded a scene, Atom has bra with "adjust breasts" active, loaded plugin as a Session Plugin. Activated it. Nothing.

What am I doing wrong?

Edit: Ignore me - I'm an idiot, had "freeze motion" on! 🤦‍♂️
where is that "freeze motion" you mentioned? i had same issue. loaded plugin and activated "adjust breasts", nothing

where is that "freeze motion" you mentioned? i had same issue. loaded plugin and activated "adjust breasts", nothing
When you bring up the UI, by pushing U, near the "Play" and "Edit" buttons, there is a checkbox to freeze / unfreeze motion. It's there.

Hi, I have some issue with the plugin.
After loading the plug-in, everything works fine. But if I switch/load to a new scene, I'm unable to load a new look.
Only skin, hair, clothes will change, but the morph will stay to default look. I will have to hard-reset the program to fix it.

Back
Top Bottom