Jackaroo

Invaluable member
Featured Contributor
Reactions
Twitter
Jackaro18430787
Patreon
Jackaroo
Hi Jackaroo, is this going to come out of early access? It was supposed to over a week ago

Something is definitely wrong with all of her CUA items in VR, as in they're not rendering properly. Their physical locations on the model are fine, but if I shut one eye, they're all warped off in the distance, but in the other eye they're fine. I've seen this problem a number of times before with other peoples' models that use CUAs, and the sad part is I have yet to see anyone ever fix this problem... this doesn't bode well, but if there was a way you could look into it, I would be eternally grateful. The model is fantastic otherwise. I love your anime girl adaptations.

Something is definitely wrong with all of her CUA items in VR, as in they're not rendering properly. Their physical locations on the model are fine, but if I shut one eye, they're all warped off in the distance, but in the other eye they're fine. I've seen this problem a number of times before with other peoples' models that use CUAs, and the sad part is I have yet to see anyone ever fix this problem... this doesn't bode well, but if there was a way you could look into it, I would be eternally grateful. The model is fantastic otherwise. I love your anime girl adaptations.

i will look into it, i had a number of issues pop up with unity at that time, i had installed a bad project from another source in my main project folder which was a mistake, so hopefully now that ive started a fresh new unity install their should be no issues.

Here's a thread discussing how to fix the CUA double-vision bug for VR users, in case you're interested.

Back
Top Bottom