Question Cycle Force, CUA and physics / collision

void

Reactions
So I have a CUA like a penetrator. I put a Cycle Force on it and have to activate "Physics" on the CUA. Ok, it's thrusting, a bit edgy and not smooth, but ok. However it isn't really penetrating (meaning it has to move something away, distort) the target, it just ignores the colliders and moves in as if there's no tissue.
It's only penetrating when I switch "Physics" off, what's not logic IMHO, as an object without physics won't penetrate, but ok.

So, now it stopped cycling as Cycle Force requires Physics to be on, while penetration requires Physics to be off.

How do I let a CUA cycle and penetrate?

There are scenes with a dildo, or f-machines that you can download and check to see how that was done. Did you try it with physics and collision on?

Upvote 0
For CUAs, you have to have collision on, physics off for penetration to work. What I tried that worked was parent the CUA to something else like a built-in or primitive shape. Apply the cycle force, or dub.force, or animation pattern to that primitive shape. Make the primitive invisible. I used a TiSeb scene, turned off the built in dildo, than substituted a CUA.

Upvote 0
ah, of course it has to be somewhat complicated :), not too much, but still...

Great help, thank you!

Upvote 0
CUA can have both "elasticity" and penetration. I don't know how to prepare it in Unity that both collision and physics work. Who can help?

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom