Question CUA with rig - how to set physics

rabbit1qaz

Reactions
Hi, is it possible to allow physics in vam work with cua rig. eg. i have penis model with 3 connected bones (start from base, middle, and tip) imported to vam. see it in vam, i know that bones work (through ZFX supermode). but i is it possible to aply physicsc to it, so eg if i move it fast so it will spring and so on ? or if you shake it i wiggle . Is it possible then how to set bones (i presume that blender will be my tools for rigging). ?

If you are speaking of the IKCUA or Supermode, I can't help you... this is high above my knowledge.
But it is somewhat possible to create an asset with some kind of physics in Unity.
In Unity you can do basic rigging and add hinge joints and spring forces to an Asset or its bones.
Here is a tutorial to explain the different joint types:

Unfortunately I can only point you in this direction, because I tried this some years ago with a tail and a chain and completely forgot about this. Maybe someone else has more experiences to share.

Upvote 0
Thank you TToby :) you are constant stream of help :)

PS: is it possible to create whole armature for object in unity (18.1) and add weight for it or its blender only thing ?

Upvote 0
I am no expert for this:
I once have exported a fully rigged and skinnd/weighted DAZ Genesis 2 figure into Unity. In Unity I was able to see all the bones, but had to re-rig the figure again in Unity, to make it (somehow) work.
From this little experience I would say, you need both - Blender AND Unity.
From my little experience with the tail (I once made) I can tell, that this will have some kind of basic VaM physics, but no fancy stuff like soft body physics, etc.
You maybe want to have a look at the build-in VaM "dildo" object/asset: it has those kind of basic physics, too.

Upvote 0
So I was able to add a mesh collider to the CUA and it works fine as long as I set the collision to on in VAM, but as soon as I activate "Physics On" it behaves elastic as it should but it does not collide anymore. So when I use an elastic mesh collided dildo CUA to check elasticity and penetration ability it does not work.

Any idea what I am doing wrong?

Upvote 0
So I was able to add a mesh collider to the CUA and it works fine as long as I set the collision to on in VAM, but as soon as I activate "Physics On" it behaves elastic as it should but it does not collide anymore. So when I use an elastic mesh collided dildo CUA to check elasticity and penetration ability it does not work.

Any idea what I am doing wrong?
I have the same issue. Anybody can help?

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom