CUAManager

Plugins CUAManager

!> System.NullReferenceException:
at (wrapper managed-to-native) UnityEngine.Object:GetName (UnityEngine.Object)
at UnityEngine.Object.get_name () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at JSONStorable.get_storeId () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at JSONStorable.GetJSON (Boolean includePhysical, Boolean includeAppearance, Boolean forceStore) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at Blazedust.CUAM.Helpers.CreateJSONClass (.Atom rootAtom, .Atom atom) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at Blazedust.CUAM.CustomUnityAssetManager.SavePreset () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at Blazedust.CUAM.CustomUnityAssetManager.<Init>m__B () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Getting this error when attempting to save an atom preset (tried version 16 and version 19). Everything seems to work just fine such as loading old atom presets or saving clothing presets. Only one instance loaded into session. Also attempted removing from session and loading in scene. VAM version 1.22.0.1

Looks like the issue I had was related to a specific scene. Loaded the same atoms in a new scene and was able to save atom preset.

Last edited:
!> System.NullReferenceException:
at (wrapper managed-to-native) UnityEngine.Object:GetName (UnityEngine.Object)
at UnityEngine.Object.get_name () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at JSONStorable.get_storeId () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at JSONStorable.GetJSON (Boolean includePhysical, Boolean includeAppearance, Boolean forceStore) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at Blazedust.CUAM.Helpers.CreateJSONClass (.Atom rootAtom, .Atom atom) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at Blazedust.CUAM.CustomUnityAssetManager.SavePreset () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at Blazedust.CUAM.CustomUnityAssetManager.<Init>m__B () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Getting this error when attempting to save an atom preset (tried version 16 and version 19). Everything seems to work just fine such as loading old atom presets or saving clothing presets. Only one instance loaded into session. Also attempted removing from session and loading in scene. VAM version 1.22.0.1

Looks like the issue I had was related to a specific scene. Loaded the same atoms in a new scene and was able to save atom preset.
Unsure, but could be isolated to the linked atom being saved that just isn't working or is faulty. Not sure I can fix this if it's an object in unity with a null name that crashes anyway.
Does it work saving anything else though or do you always get this error?

Unsure, but could be isolated to the linked atom being saved that just isn't working or is faulty. Not sure I can fix this if it's an object in unity with a null name that crashes anyway.
Does it work saving anything else though or do you always get this error?
For some reason I only get this error trying to save a preset from a scene I save myself then load at a later date. It's not really an issue if I just make atom presets before I start creating my own scenes.

Does not seem to work on VAM 1.20.77.13, get the error below when adding the plugin to session plugins.

!> Compile of Blazedust.SessionPlugin_CUAManager.19:/Custom/Scripts/Blazedust/CUAManager/ADD_ME.cslist failed. Errors:
!> [CS1061]: Type `SuperController' does not contain a definition for `MainHUDVisible' and no extension method `MainHUDVisible' of type `SuperController' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference? in <Unknown> at [67, 163]

Does not seem to work on VAM 1.20.77.13, get the error below when adding the plugin to session plugins.

!> Compile of Blazedust.SessionPlugin_CUAManager.19:/Custom/Scripts/Blazedust/CUAManager/ADD_ME.cslist failed. Errors:
!> [CS1061]: Type `SuperController' does not contain a definition for `MainHUDVisible' and no extension method `MainHUDVisible' of type `SuperController' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference? in <Unknown> at [67, 163]

v.18 Requires VAM 1.22.0.0 or later! If you're using an older version download v.17 from the history tab instead.

Love this plugin and use it all the time, great work.
One question, is there no way to load a cua via a trigger? I'm aware of the morph load option but I'd really love to be able to load a cua via a button / timeline/ logicbrick.

Love this plugin and use it all the time, great work.
One question, is there no way to load a cua via a trigger? I'm aware of the morph load option but I'd really love to be able to load a cua via a button / timeline/ logicbrick.
No trigger interaction. It wasn't intended for that.

You could toggling the "on" property on a CUA in a scene. Then it will also be loaded and ready to use when you need it in a trigger.

I think thats the first post for me on here after a long time 🥳

Anyway, with the newest version of this plugin and being on VaM 1.22.0.3 having accumulated more than 200 trigger, the plugin stops showing them (trigger) in this long list. its just blank, i can still scroll tho as if they were there and the trigger still work, they just dont show up, makes it hard to manage (delete etc). Using an older version of this plugin shows them again.

Do you think you can help out here, or maybe implement a fix?
(There is no Errorlog of this, else i would post it here)

I think thats the first post for me on here after a long time 🥳

Anyway, with the newest version of this plugin and being on VaM 1.22.0.3 having accumulated more than 200 trigger, the plugin stops showing them (trigger) in this long list. its just blank, i can still scroll tho as if they were there and the trigger still work, they just dont show up, makes it hard to manage (delete etc). Using an older version of this plugin shows them again.

Do you think you can help out here, or maybe implement a fix?
(There is no Errorlog of this, else i would post it here)
I'm soon to reach that amount of triggers myself so might just look into it coming days. Older works, newer doesn't. hmm!

I'm soon to reach that amount of triggers myself so might just look into it coming days. Older works, newer doesn't. hmm!
Yea Version 16 worked to be precise. Haven't tested other builds. Maybe that info helps

Thanks for the quick reply, hopefully it happens to you too, so it's not just me and something ain't right elsewhere :censored:😅

Blazedust updated CUAManager with a new update entry:

CUAManager v.1.20

CUAManager v 19

Still requires VAM 1.22.0.0 or later!

* Added pagination to the trigger list to avoid the list not rendering at all when you have around 200+ triggers.
* Fixed SubScene atoms not loading the subscene properly (requires re-saving SubScene presets).

Don't forget to update your session plugin presets!

Read the rest of this update entry...

Yea Version 16 worked to be precise. Haven't tested other builds. Maybe that info helps

Thanks for the quick reply, hopefully it happens to you too, so it's not just me and something ain't right elsewhere :censored:😅
Updated the plugin. Texts within unity has a built in limit it seem before running out of vertices or something for text. Added pagination to the list instead to solve it.

Updated the plugin. Texts within unity has a built in limit it seem before running out of vertices or something for text. Added pagination to the list instead to solve it.
Wow that was a quick fix, thanks alot! ♥

I found something odd, the load and unload function of CUAM regarding pluginpresets works perfect.
I found one exception thus far, with the plugin "Decal Maker RC: 9". After trying to unload it (loading a different appearance/morph), it just removes the "name" of the plugin.. the d87azwd9a87wdha78 thingy that it gets from CUAM, but the plugin stays, with all the settings, that were applied.

It's the only plugin that had this issue so far, every other plugin gets removed. Would you be so kind to look into that weird interaction?

I found something odd, the load and unload function of CUAM regarding pluginpresets works perfect.
I found one exception thus far, with the plugin "Decal Maker RC: 9". After trying to unload it (loading a different appearance/morph), it just removes the "name" of the plugin.. the d87azwd9a87wdha78 thingy that it gets from CUAM, but the plugin stays, with all the settings, that were applied.

It's the only plugin that had this issue so far, every other plugin gets removed. Would you be so kind to look into that weird interaction?
I have not been able to repeat what you have discovered.

But I did notice a problem where 2 (or more) triggers with different plugin preset doesn't seem to load more than just one plugin preset. Only one plugin preset is applied, any others from other triggers will state that they are already loaded and will not be loaded. That's a bug for sure but can't replicate your finding. Are you in a situation with multiple plugin preset triggers? Might be the same underlaying problem in some way in that case.

I have not been able to repeat what you have discovered.

But I did notice a problem where 2 (or more) triggers with different plugin preset doesn't seem to load more than just one plugin preset. Only one plugin preset is applied, any others from other triggers will state that they are already loaded and will not be loaded. That's a bug for sure but can't replicate your finding. Are you in a situation with multiple plugin preset triggers? Might be the same underlaying problem in some way in that case.

Oki have tested a little bit, to figure out what is going on.
I tried replicating the result you got. I managed to get the same, if i create a pluginpreset with just decalmaker and let it autoload on Morph Empty. But it only unloads the plugin completely, if i remove the morph by hand. if i load another look, that doesnt have that morph, it just removes the name of the plugin that it gets from CUAM. But the plugin itself stays.

There was only 1 trigger involved and 1 plugin (decalmaker).
Made a fresh preset just to test it.

Tested it also with the aformentioned case. The exact same behavior. Autounloading doesnt work on loading a different appearance. Unloading on removing morph by hand works.

Decalmaker is version 37 btw and i didnt load any decals with it, just a fresh plugin was loaded, tho even with decals loaded, same results.

Last edited:
Is there any way to get the sort/filter list of preset triggers to refresh or reload? I don't know what caused it but mine has gone blank lol.
Reloading the plugin form the session plugins tab didn't work and that's as far as my testing has went 🤷‍♂️
2023-08-20 19_09_17-NVIDIA GeForce Overlay DT.png

Is there any way to get the sort/filter list of preset triggers to refresh or reload? I don't know what caused it but mine has gone blank lol.
Reloading the plugin form the session plugins tab didn't work and that's as far as my testing has went 🤷‍♂️
View attachment 280628
If you have 100+ triggers you need to download v20 that fixes this specific problem. Based on the screenshot itself you're using an outdated version (v17?) of the plugin. v20 requires the latest version of VAM!

Turns out I was on v16! Stupid me having the latest version but not updating my session plugin preset to use it 😂

Blazedust updated CUAManager with a new update entry:

CUAManager v.1.21

CUAManager v 21

Still requires VAM 1.22.0.0 or later!

* You can now use a special morph "CUAM_ReadOtherGenderMorphs" to use load triggers bound to morphs in the other gender morph collection. Useful for female/male conversions when using "Use female morphs on male" and the trigger morph is still in the other gender morph collection. Morph "CUAM_ReadOtherGenderMorphs" is bundled in this version of the plugin and exist for both male and female.
If you have a male and want to use...

Read the rest of this update entry...

So how do you delete presets ?
I know you can replace in normal fashion.
But if I want to delete some older presets when I've made new presets of the same character, there's no straight forward way. =/ At least not that I am aware of.

But if I want to delete some older presets when I've made new presets of the same character, there's no straight forward way. =/ At least not that I am aware of.
Have you tried to manually delete them?

The presets are saved in: Custom > Scripts > Blazedust > CUAManager > presets

Try that, relaunch VAM, check in the plugin's list of your presets and see if the ones you wanted to delete are still there.

1700069171735.png

Use the little "cog-wheel" in the corner of the preset when selecting one from the FileBrowser and press "Delete...", next to "Rename"... - see image.
Access the FileBrowser by simply having no preset selected in the Session UI.
1700069391662.png

Back
Top Bottom