CUAManager

Plugins CUAManager

Blazedust

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Blazedust submitted a new resource:

CUAManager - Plugin to load character details such as linked CustomUnityAssets and Clothing when loading looks

CUAManager by Blazedust (v1.4)

* This session plugin manage and automatically loads character details such as hair, nails and accessories (earrings, wings, horns, tails, glasses, etc...) whether it being clothing items or linked atoms such as CustomUnityAssets when you change look or change clothing presets. Character details that load automatically such as clothing items like nails or piercings will stay loaded by this plugin if you load another clothing preset that would normally disable...

Read more about this resource...

Blazedust updated CUAManager with a new update entry:

CUAManager v.1.5 - Support for FileBrowser

CUAManager v.1.5
Update for CUAManager (CustomUnityAssetManager) to v.1.5 with some quality-of-life improvements:
- FileBrowser can be used to browse and select presets (just leave the "Select Preset" selector blank).
- Dropdown selectors updated to filtered dropdowns.
- Saving a preset now prompts you to take a screenshot which will be shown in the FileBrowser.
- Fixed a bug where auto load triggers wouldn't trigger properly when loading another gender.
- Fixed a null-ref when selecting an...

Read the rest of this update entry...

When I try to add this plugin to any scene it fails with error below. What am I missing?

!> Compile of Blazedust.SessionPlugin_CUAManager.5:/Custom/Scripts/Blazedust/CUAManager/src/CustomUnityAssetManager.cs failed. Errors:
!> [CS246]: The type or namespace name `UILoading' could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference? in <Unknown> at [38, 11]

When I try to add this plugin to any scene it fails with error below. What am I missing?

!> Compile of Blazedust.SessionPlugin_CUAManager.5:/Custom/Scripts/Blazedust/CUAManager/src/CustomUnityAssetManager.cs failed. Errors:
!> [CS246]: The type or namespace name `UILoading' could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference? in <Unknown> at [38, 11]
Make sure you're using the latest version of VaM 1.20.0.10 or later.
Only select the "ADD_ME.cslist" file when adding the session plugin.
My guess is that you have not selected the "ADD_ME.cslist" file when trying to load the plugin.

Make sure you're using the latest version of VaM 1.20.0.10 or later.
Only select the "ADD_ME.cslist" file when adding the session plugin.
My guess is that you have not selected the "ADD_ME.cslist" file when trying to load the plugin.

OK I already had upgraded to latest beta (with hub) and also used the ADD_ME and its working now. Thanks.

CUAManager v.1.7 - Better auto load trigger management

CUAManager v.1.7:
* Made it easier to manage your auto load triggers. Added possibility to sort and filter the list of your auto load triggers. Easily sort over morph name, preset name or current active triggers (this makes it quicker to find a specific trigger). The auto load triggers can be found in its own section now in the plugin interface.
* Added support for SubScene atoms (and a few other atom types, activate additional atom types in the options).
* Added a feature that reuses...

CUAManager v.1.8 - Better auto load trigger management

CUAManager v.1.8 - Cleanup from the v.1.7 update :)
* Fixed auto load triggers using clothing item presets not always working as intended since the 1.7 update (Oops).
* Doubled the time you have to disable an active clothing item tracked by an auto load trigger. This will make it easier to disable those items if you have low FPS.
* Tweaked so you must click the same clothing item tracked by an auto load trigger twice to disable it and not just click any two clothing item tracked by an auto...

CUAManager v.1.10 - A few fixes

CUAManager v.1.10 - A few fixes
* Browsing presets will clear its cached path so you will see newly saved presets in VaM 1.20.1.5.
* Fixed SubScene atom types not storing creator name in the preset file. Loading SubScene presets should work now even after restarting VaM ;)

Don't forget to update your SessionPlugins after downloading this version.

Latest release don't work on my installation whereas the previous versions (at least version 5) worked perfectly fine.

Errors:
!> [CS1061]: Type `uFileBrowser.FileBrowser' does not contain a definition for `ClearCurrentPath' and no extension method `ClearCurrentPath' of type `uFileBrowser.FileBrowser' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference? in <Unknown> at [1116, 45]

Latest release don't work on my installation whereas the previous versions (at least version 5) worked perfectly fine.

Errors:
!> [CS1061]: Type `uFileBrowser.FileBrowser' does not contain a definition for `ClearCurrentPath' and no extension method `ClearCurrentPath' of type `uFileBrowser.FileBrowser' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference? in <Unknown> at [1116, 45]
Make sure you're running VaM 1.20.1.5, sounds like you have an older version of VaM (guess). Also only select the "ADD_ME.cslist" file when adding the session plugin.

CUAManager v.1.11 - Quick buttons

CUAManager v.1.11 - Quick buttons
* Fixed a bug that disabled all auto load triggers using the same morph when removing one auto load trigger using that morph.
* Added quick canvas buttons. Quickly access VAM's appearance preset, clothing preset and CUAManager's Append/Replace/Remove actions for the selected person while in Edit mode.

You can adjust the layout and position of the buttons in desktop and VR mode. 3 different layouts available: Stacked, Horizontal and Vertical. Adjust it to...

CUAManager v.1.13

* Updated plugin for VAM 1.20.77.* to use new PluginData folder to avoid overwrite confirm dialog when updating options. All presets are still stored and saved to the legacy plugin folder.
* You can now quickly toggle all clothing items controlled by triggers. Click the 'toggle clothing triggers' button in the plugin UI or in the quick buttons. You can enable this as a quick button from the quick button options. Useful if you want to save a clothing preset without including clothing items...

CUAManager v.1.14

Update for CUAManager to v.1.14 with some minor quality-of-life improvements for trigger management:
* Creating a new trigger now pre-selects the trigger.
* Changing sort/filter for the trigger-list will keep selected trigger intact if it's still within the filter.
* Fixed a bug when creating a new trigger not unloading presets as intended, causing the same preset to be loaded on top of existing ones in certain cases.

Can this plugins save attached plugins to character? I really need to save character with set up plugins.

Can this plugins save attached plugins to character? I really need to save character with set up plugins.
This plugin can not. I have been thinking about it but I have no plans to implement it.

You can already save plugin(s) you need as a plugin preset in VAM and use the load-merge plugin preset within VAM. It's not too much effort but still a few clicks to apply the plugin preset. This way you don't have to re-attach and browse plugins and set up parameters every single time.

CUAManager v.1.15

Update for CUAManager to v.1.15 with some minor fixes:
* Quick canvas buttons now show filters for "All Flattened", "AddonPackages Flattened", "AddonPackages Filtered" and Current Directory.
* Fixed various bugs related to creating and deleting auto load triggers when there're multiple persons in the scene sharing the same trigger(s).
* Fixed "Active Triggers" filtering not updating itself when selecting another person in the scene.

CUAManager v.1.16

Update for CUAManager to v.1.16 with some minor fixes:

* Assets with plugins using color parameters will now have the color parameters reapplied after 30 frames after creating the atom and loading the preset, fixing colors not being restored/initialized correctly. This makes the UnitAssetVamifier plugin colors work with CUAManager as expected instead of defaulting colors back to white and other plugins using color parameters. (This is a workaround for color parameters that works...

HI. I think this is a very useful tool - thank you. I have been trying to add an ISSphere as an atom [not a community asset] - is there anyway I can make this work with the CUA Manager 16?

HI. I think this is a very useful tool - thank you. I have been trying to add an ISSphere as an atom [not a community asset] - is there anyway I can make this work with the CUA Manager 16?
Scroll to the bottom of the plugin interface. Select "Shapes/ISSphere" in the "Select Atom Type" selector and then press "Add Atom Type". Now the plugin will handle those atom types too and treat them in the same way as a CustomUnityAsset linked to a person.

how can i keep the load assests after load another scene?
You need to set up an Auto load trigger in the plugin which will automatically load presets you create based on an appearance. See the section about Auto load triggers in the description overview of the plugin.

CUA Manager doesn't seem to recognize my unique Morph, I even created a new one with morph merger, hard reset, nothing, reloaded CUAM nothing.. Closed Virtamate entirely, then reloaded everything, my morph is there just fine, but no matter what I set it to, nothing appears for CUAM, it shows it active morphs for me on the character, but CUAM just can't see it T_T .. not sure why or what to do.

Back
Top Bottom