Couple Of Things

Nobis

Reactions
Patreon
Nobis19
#1 :
Not sure if it's even a bug, yet, all of the details can be found here :

#2 :
When in editor, changing X Rotation of the objects, be it looks or static objects ( say a lamp ), rotation goes back to 45 degrees after 90 degrees mark.
E.g :
You press +45 once, it becomes 45 from zero, then you press +45 again, it becomes 90 from 45 and then if you press +45 once again, instead of becoming 135 degrees, it goes back to 45 degrees.
Same happens with - or +

. Torch started to loose it's light, up to a point where it became dark although intensity was maxed
(today the brightness started to increase instead where i had to delete the torch and create a new one)

#4. Instead of custom appearance preset game started loading genesis 2 default preset

#5. StorePresetWithName will work only on the first button, for the same character. If you do the same on another button, it will not work.

#6. ,,Managed'' to upload scene without tags :
For whatever reason hub asked to provide external download url for a free 22MB scene. Restarted the page, scene got uploaded without tags. Must be a work of the devil himself, since it's about exorcism.

#7. Fog asset from the hub, is invisible when looking at it's reflection/mirrors don't create a reflection of it.

Last edited:
#8. Had 1200~ reactions under avatar. Crossed 1000 few weeks ago or maybe even a month +. Remember that well because it was something that i was waiting for. Got bigger things in life, but still, a millstone is a millstone, even that if it was build upon green goblin s'ticks.

Today i see it back to 1060~.

Maybe, it was 1060 and that 1200 was just a some sort of spike up.

Usually i delete paid versions of the scenes once it becomes free for all, but no way i had 150~ reactions from paid content.

#9. Cannot ignore nor hide messages of one member, because, he's a guest. Had him on ignore. Don't want to know, hear or have to do anything with such individual. But now, he's a, - guest.

Last edited:
  1. Unsure
  2. Check for axis locks and other restrictions
  3. Torches are buggy AF
  4. I don't understand the context
  5. DK
  6. Report to AshAuryn if there's a bug somewhere
  7. Limitation of the CUA?
  8. Not a question
  9. Report it to AshAuryn or in Hub Feedback

Back
Top Bottom