Question copy the person body shape or make a new one

Arxenlupanh

Reactions
First sorry for my english level.
Second I want to ask is that when I change the person I want to a new scene, it often happens that the bodies of the person in the scene go through or don't touch each other because the bodies shape are changed. i want to fix this but i am a newbie. so if there is a support software that can refresh the scene to let the person interact more properly or it is possible to copy the total body shape of one person to another person such as height, weight to match with the scene or not?
Thank you.

Not that i know of, you can copy all morphs (with preset), but that doesn't help you.
(also manually editing preset to have only morphs you want, is tedious)

Scenes are usually created with own scale or 'default' scale in mind (height/person scale/length of body parts/etc...).
If you replace with 'taller' or 'shorter' person you could have issues with node position (or some collision weirdness).

Only solution that i can think of:
a) manually adjust your person (same person scale/limbs length/height/etc...)
b) manually adjust scene to fit your person (this part could be painful...depending how scene is made)
Also collision on body sometimes acts weird (depending on morphs, node position,...), you might wanna look into collider editor plugin.

Upvote 0
Save your edited character as a shape preset, and read your character preset with the person you want to replace in the new scene

Upvote 0
Not that i know of, you can copy all morphs (with preset), but that doesn't help you.
(also manually editing preset to have only morphs you want, is tedious)

Scenes are usually created with own scale or 'default' scale in mind (height/person scale/length of body parts/etc...).
If you replace with 'taller' or 'shorter' person you could have issues with node position (or some collision weirdness).

Only solution that i can think of:
a) manually adjust your person (same person scale/limbs length/height/etc...)
b) manually adjust scene to fit your person (this part could be painful...depending how scene is made)
Also collision on body sometimes acts weird (depending on morphs, node position,...), you might wanna look into collider editor plugin.
I haven't tried it yet but thank you so much for the answer

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom